Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Undressing the Hero...


Hi, I'm Phoebe Matthews and the link to my website is in the sidebar. I am starting an urban paranormal series for BookStrand titled Mudflat. The first novel will be released in eBook format in July. The cover is by wonderful artist Jinger Heaston. Yesterday I left a comment from a friend about my book cover on Paranormal Monday, a fun chat site hosted by BookStrand's own Destiny Blaine.

As several participants enjoyed it, I'll quote it again.

“My friend Phoebe Matthews got the cover art for her new book TARBABY TROUBLE, which is this wonderful mix of astrology, sword-and-sorcery, and urban fantasy set in the Pacific Northwest. And, of course, the first thing she and I noticed was that her blond barbarian hero lost his shirt along the way to becoming cover art...”
- Rosemary Jones (author of Crypt of the Moaning Diamond, Wizards of the Coast, 2008)

No comments: