Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Introducing Samantha Lucas

I'm Samantha, very proud Siren author. :)

Siren actually gave me my very first contract so besides them being absolutely fabulous, they also hold a very sentimental spot in my heart. I currently have five e-books and three print books available at Siren and plan on having many more in the future.

I was born and raised in Southern California and now live in the mountains of Virginia. I'm an out of control animal lover and the home schooling mom of two teenage boys. I'm also recently engaged to a wonderful man. I think this, despite the fact I still say he tricked me into going out with him. lol

I've written stories all my life, and especially love writing erotic romances, although not for the reason you may think. I'm drawn to this genre primarily because I can take my characters places mainstream romance won't let me. I like to torture my heroes, then tell stories about the healing power in love. In the erotic romance genre, I feel like I can be more real, even though I'm writing a complete fantasy.

And then of course there is the fact that I love to write sensual, explicit, moving love scenes. ;-)

I'd love to have you come visit me at www.samanthalucas.com for more info on all my stories and befriend me on myspace if you play there. Until we meet again, happy reading! ;-)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Samantha Lucas
Author of unforgettable love stories with an erotic edge.
2007 CAPA nominated favorite author
www.samanthalucas.com
Come blog with me
www.samanthalucas.com/blog

2 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi Samantha, what an impressive line up. And yep, I just couldn't be happy without my doggies.

Unknown said...

I have a pair of little dogs at the moment, but if I had more space, I'd have a whole pack. lol