Friday, May 30, 2008

Introducing Tracy L. Ranson

Hello! I'm a new author at Bookstrand, Tracy L. Ranson. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to do this but I just moved into a brand new home and the move about killed me. I told my husband that next time, we're hiring a moving crew. I'm not doing that again.

Anywho, I wanted to introduce everyone to my new book, PIRATES OF THE MIST. What woman doesn't love a bad boy pirate? Michaela Martin dreams of the pirate Tristan Hamilton, notorious 'Scourge of the Seven Seas' but never imagines that she's going to meet the handsome man in person, especially since he'd been dead for almost three hundred years. Thanks to the fog rolling in on Coral Cave beach the night of the anniversary of his death, her fondest wish has come true.

There are quite a twists and turns so it as well so that will keep you up late in the night! Bookstrand was gracious enough to put this book into print in Feb of 2009. I can't wait to hold it in my hands.

I have a lot more books under consideration so I'll be back soon to blog a little bit more about it.

Tracy L. Ranson
Passion and Desire.....Across Time

No comments: