Monday, May 5, 2008

Introducing Michele Hart, Romance Writer!


Greetings, World!

My name is Michele Hart, and I'm the author of the Erotic Romantic Suspense, Looks Are Deceiving, coming to you May 19th from Siren Publishing! Gosh! Just a few days away!

My fellow Siren author Toni L Meilleur said it best in this blog:
It's easier to write about our characters than it is to write about ourselves. I know my characters better than I know myself!
Note to Self: This is Michele. Michele, this is your self!

I was born and raised in Tampa, Florida, and haven't strayed far but for a small trip to Europe with my artist-sister to see Dutch museums, some of the best memories of my life.

I was a very responsible child, but instead of growing up from kid to adult, I've managed the process backward, becoming a bigger child with every year. My office is filled with twenty times more toys than I had as a kid, and I still have the teddybear for which I pitched a fit in K-Mart. [Mom had said I would lose the teddybear in 6 months. ;-) I had to prove her wrong.]

A latch-key kid before anyone coined the term, I had little to entertain me in a lonely house but the TV and a set of encyclopedia. If you know all the words to Gilligan's Hamlet song, you're in my boat. I was very fortunate to have a sister eight years older than me who came home from school every day and taught me what she learned that day. That set the course for a lifetime love of learning.

I'd been flirting with writing for a decade until a few years ago when I sealed myself in my toy-filled office and rewrote 9-book series, a trilogy, and two three single titles. Then I began my publisher attacks.

Here's a small bite of Looks Are Deceiving:
All shadows and mystery, Elissa Baker’s destiny with the scum of the Earth is a guarded secret. Only Restauranteur Greg Moretti can wreck her long-laid path by being Mister Right and refusing to let her go. He’ll cook up some heat, trigger some hunger, melt her heart with delicious distraction. She’ll have to choose between Greg and the scum of the Earth. Good boys can be bad, too. Really bad and oh-so-good.
Everything changes with the pull of a trigger. Nothing looks the same after this…

Check out:
Looks Are Deceiving's MySpace Page:
http://www.myspace.com/looksaredeceivingbook
Read some darn hot excerpts:
http://www.sirenpublishing.com/michelehart/lad.asp
Visit my Website:
http://www.ILoveShapeShifters.Com/

Passion and love to you,
Michele Hart

Looks Are Deceiving. You Never See Everything.

No comments: