Wednesday, May 28, 2008

For the Love of Cover Art ~ When a Good Angel Falls


One of the best things about walking into a bookstore for me, besides all of those fantastic books just begging to be read, is the magical invitation of cover art. Yes, there’s also the wonderful smell of all those books, tempting and teasing all of us acknowledged bookaholics. There they sit on their shelves and endcaps, in the bargain bins, waiting to find their right homes, ready to be ensconced in our shopping bags.

But before I choose which ones to buy, whether it’s an adventurous escape into romance or my eclectic appetite for non-fiction, anything from travel to building that next deck, I look at the pictures, those amazing displays of graphic art.


Now, in the age of cyber cover art, I’m in a beautiful-color paradise of images designed to catch my eye and lure me to the click-buy button.

Today! I’m showing off my cover art for When a Good Angel Falls, coming from Siren-BookStrand late in 2008, and currently featured on the new BookStrand site. Jinger Heaston is the cover artist and I think she beautifully captured my story. I couldn’t be happier. Kudos, Jinger!

Blurb:
When a Good Angel Falls ~ 2012 futuristic ~ The end of the Mayan Calendar
A world-weary, worn-out, incarnated angel who believes she is merely human has three choices: let the Nazerazzi of the North American Union capture her, walk out into the desert night and let the wildlife have a meal, or trust a mysterious stranger on a black motorcycle.


All Shades of Blue Paradise [World of the Blue Pearl Moon, Book I] ~ available from Siren Publishing ~ sirenpublishing.com ~
Pleasures of Blue Lotus Oil [World of the Blue Pearl Moon, Book II] ~ coming from Siren Publishing
When a Good Angel Falls ~ coming from BookStrand late in 2008
Savanna Kougar ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~ savannakougar.com

1 comment:

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi, to Any who should dare to venture in ~ your comments welcome...