Sunday, May 4, 2008

Anika Hamilton's Intro

Hi, my name is Anika Hamilton. I was born and raised in Jamaica, later moving to sunny South Florida to complete my college education. I spend my daylight hours as a public administrator working in my local library. At night, I am usually writing, playing video games, reading, watching TV, or any feasible combination of these activities with writing as the focal point.

My writing career began with the creation of poetry which I did for many years. I later
graduated to erotic romance, succumbing to the voices of the heroes and heroines in my head. My stories cross several genres and themes, involving a mix of all kinds of loving and always with a happy ending.

I'm very happy to be a part of the Siren-BookStrand. Look for my first two releases from
BookStrand which are ‘Dessert Box’ to be released in July and ‘Reclaiming Nicola’ slated for August. Look for these titles and more from me in the coming months.

You can see my website
at http://www.anikahamilton.com or my blog at http://anikahamilton.blogspot.com or contact me directly at anikahamilton@bellsouth.net.
Enjoy the new blog and until next time . . . Happy Reading!

No comments: