Saturday, May 3, 2008

Audrey Godwin's Intro

Thanks, Amanda, for inviting me to the Siren/BookStrand blog. I can't believe I made it again! Hey, I'm getting good at this!

Just to let everyone know who I am, my name is Audrey Godwin and for the most part I write Gothic stories richly bathed in erotica and paranormal activity. You will find the tortured hero, and a beautiful heroine going through a challenging situation filled with dark characters of all kinds. Witches, ghosts, spell-beings and shapeshifters may show up at any time—or they may be the main character! My novels are full, rich and engaging. I come from Dallas, Texas but when I went to work for the federal government, I moved to the east. My first release for Siren was Dancing with the Devil. I also write for BookStrand where my book, Sin City will be coming out soon. These are two really great books, so I hope you will look them up and see what they're all about. You'll be seeing promos now and again with blurbs and excerpts, some of them pretty steamy. I've got more coming out soon, in fact I've probably worn Amanda ragged with all my submissions. I really love Siren, and BookStrand as well. There's some really great people connected to these publishing houses, and the authors are top of the line. I am honored to be among them.

Thanks for letting me ramble on. It's been great!

Audrey Godwin
http://www.audreygodwin.com/
afullflame@aol.com


No comments: