Saturday, May 10, 2008

SAGE BURNETT Intro

Love's Redemption was my first book published with Siren. It still holds a special place in my heart because it was my first erotic romance book. Jake and Lily...a touching love story about a widow and a hardened ex-cop who meet in a small Montana town.

All of my books are set in Montana...well...because that's where I live. Some call it the last best place, big sky country, but I simply call it home.

I write romantic contemporary and romantic suspense. That's because I'm a temporary kind of gal. Let's see, I'm really partial to cowboys. In Rodeo Cowboys, The Series, three sassy and sexy heroines find love and romance at the rodeo. And I can't forget the rugged and rough rodeo cowboys, Hawk Rivers, Steve McCall, and Rex West. 

Under Tanner's Thumb is my first contemporary fairy tale which is included in the print collection, Once Upon a Time.

Tanner, the hero of the story is a cowboy, too. I can't keep my hands off those cowboys. And Camille, the heroine is just plain blown away when she meets Tanner. I had so much fun writing the story of Tanner and Camille.

I've been writing for most of my life and my dream came true when I had my first book published in 2006.

And I'm busy working on my next story. Because the possibilities are endless when it comes to romance...

http://www.patriciaparkinson.com

No comments: