Friday, September 5, 2008

Stormy Glenn - Author Intro

Hi, I’m Stormy Glenn. Well, I did it. I officially signed with Siren Publishing for two new books: The Katzman’s Mate (M/M) and Secret Desires (M/M/M with the Ménage Amour new line). Both will be released early in 2009. I am very excited about working with the people here at Siren. They have been wonderful.

Now I just have to figure out what I actually know about myself so I can share it with you. I live in the Pacific Northwest with my gorgeous husband, six very active teenagers, two canine babies, two old biddy felines, and three fish.

I am addicted to reading. My husband often tells me that I am going to bankrupt us with my reading obsession. He doesn’t buy my jewelry for our anniversary. He buys me books. I keep a list on my computer of all of the releases of books I’m waiting for just for him.

I love writing almost as much as I love reading. I am amazed by the ability to create new worlds, old worlds, far away worlds. I have several books that I’m working on at any given time so I am never quite sure what will come out next. I’m even working on a sequel to Secret Desires right now. I’ll try to keep you updated.

If you would like to know more about me, come visit me or drop me a line. I love to hear from people. Email or Website

Thanks,

Stormy

No comments: