Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Four and a half Cherries for Gamble's Game


I'm so tickled to read my latest review for Gamble's Game!

Four and a half Cherries!


4.5 CHERRIES: "Ms. Nichols takes what could've been a mundane plot and turns it into a great read with engaging characters the reader can identify with. By the end of the novella, I felt like they were all my friends and I hated to finish. If you want a novella with sharp wit, steamy passion, and indelible characters, then Gamble's Game is for you." -- Tiger Lily, Whipped Cream Reviews


Here is the link for the whole review

Whipped Cream Erotic Romance Reviews


My other review:

4 STARS: "Tara S. Nichols is a very talented author. I have read several of her stories. Gamble's Game is written with a lot of humor. The characters play well together. Fans of romantica will enjoy Gamble's Game." -- Anne Boling, ReviewYourBook

Coming soon with Siren/Bookstrand:

Claiming Cullen and Through The Woodwork

No comments: