Thursday, August 7, 2008

Audrey Godwin @ BookStrand


Hi, everyone, it's me, Audrey!


I just wanted to stop by and talk a minute. I know that some of you might be wondering where my website went so suddenly. The fact is, I've put it in the hands of a real professional and it's being revamped in a big way. It'll be the usual writer's website, of course, but there is one thing about it I can't really tell you yet because it's a secret. I'm just hoping it works as well as I think it will. It's really no biggy among writers to do this, but it's new to me. Oh, gosh, I swore I'd never do it, but here I am doing it! Anyway, that's why I'm so excited.

For those of you who are interested, I'm waiting for the edits of Brothers of the Night and Shadow Lover to come so I can get started on them. These are two books that I know you'll like. I must warn you about Brothers. Ever since it's been out, it's been a controversial piece of writing. It's about twin werewolves who are in love with the same woman. They fight over her like two animals under a full moon that is so strong it affects their lovemaking. The sex is raw, animalistic and primal. Jennifer instinctively fights against the evil she feels, but her memory loss holds her captive in the dark old mansion. The two brothers love her night and day, slowly drawing her into their dark world of witches, curses and full moons. Don't read it alone!

Thanks for reading!

Audrey

No comments: