Sunday, October 11, 2009

Murphy's Law ~ 4.5 Ribbons from Romance Junkies!



I was so pleased to have Dottie at Romance Junkies review Murphy's Law ~ the first book in the Damaged Heroes series. My thanks to Dottie, and I'm thrilled you enjoyed the book so much!
MURPHY’S LAW, the first book in Sandy James’ DAMAGED HEROES series, is a touching, uplifting romance that you will not soon forget. Seth acted out, destroying cars, trying to get his father’s attention. But all too soon, his father passed away before they had a chance to attain the closeness that both of them wanted. Unbeknownst to Seth, his father Sterling had changed his will. Now Seth must prove himself before he can inherit his father’s wealth. Sterling loved horses and watching Katie work with horses, he greatly admired her. So, in his will, he stipulated that Katie was to train Seth as she trained her horses. This book grabbed me from the first page and held me right up to the end. I could not put the book down since my curiosity got the best of me and I had to know whether Seth chose Katie or the money. Brimming with witty dialogue, charming characters, an interesting plot and an inside look at harness racing; this story is a winner. I recommend MURPHY’S LAW to anyone looking for a terrific read.





No comments: