Sunday, October 25, 2009

Angelic Forecast ~ #60

FROM LAST WEEK...

Her mother waits to thank me, her beaming pale gray eyes speaking her gratitude. Moving after her baby, she flags her gorgeous platinum and strawberry-colored tail.
“It’s a dream come true, a dream I didn’t realize I had,” I say to Sarius.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Pivoting toward me, Sarius presses his muzzle to my belly with affection.
Remember us. Remember what has happened here. It will serve you well when you return to your world.
I stroke his neck, knowing it will probably be for the last time in this lifetime. “I really don’t want to return to my world.”
Your presence there assures our survival here.
“How is that?” I am mystified.
You, and those like you, create a spiritual frequency that is needed now, more than ever.
“Sacrifice was never my thing,” I say.
No, my friend, yet love has always been your deepest nature. You created us out of your ability to love.
I chuckle drily at myself, at my life’s circumstances. “I’ll try to remember that.”
Sarius nuzzles me with a sweetness that brings tears to my eyes. We turn around together and companionably walk back the way we came. I know the Cherub is waiting for me.
Reflectively, I say, “I love Mother Earth. I love the animals, the plants, the land. I love the people on Earth.”
I know. It’s why you’re here at this time on Earth.
“I just wish the people of Earth loved each other.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

~~~~~~

This week will be unforgettable, whether it’s an event/events on the world stage or events that take place in your personal life. Currently, the forces of light and dark are shaping themselves into an ever stronger presence and the division will become dramatically more obvious in the world around us, and in those around us.
There will be choices to be made this week and in the following months. Those choices can be made from your divine core, or they can be made from dogmatic beliefs.
And, thus, your future will be formed.


Angelic blessings from Volcano & Sedona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS

Where angels fear to tread, 2012 Earth ~
Is a stranger on a superspeed motorcycle her savior from the brutal endtimes?


Blurb: Winter Solstice, December 21, 2012 – The end of the Mayan Calendar
What happens when a world weary, worn out incarnated angel, Sedona, who believes she is merely human has three choices after her old van breaks down? ...more


~~~ NOW IN PRINT ~~~ a former #1 on Siren-BookStrand’s bestseller list ~

Author Discovery by Lindsay Townsend, BookStrand author of FLAVIA’S SECRET, A SECRET TREASURE, BLUE GOLD, BRONZE LIGHTNING and SILK AND STEEL ~
http://sirenbookstrand.blogspot.com/2008/08/author-discovery-savanna-kougars-when.html ~

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS ~ adventure fantasy erotic romance ~ available from BookStrand ~
http://www.bookstrand.com/authors/savannakougar/wagaf.asp ~ http://www.bookstrand.com/ ~
~~~

HAVE A WILD AND WONDERFUL HALLOWEEN

~ MAY ALL YOUR READING DREAMS COME TRUE ~


Kisses from Savanna Kougar...

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Siren-BookStrand Author of ~

All Shades of Blue Paradise
[World of the Blue Pearl Moon, Book 1]

When a Good Angel Falls ~ In Print
[Winter Solstice 2012, Book 1]

Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis ~ In Print
[New Atlantis Trilogy, Book 1]

Her Insatiable Dark Heroes ~ In Print
[Chrontropolis, Book 1]

Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ released September 24th, 2009 ~