Sunday, October 11, 2009

Angelic Forecast ~ #58

FROM LAST WEEK...

You are her Maker. Your frequencies will correct the malfunction.
“I hope so,” I murmur.
Sarius leads me down a ramp and suddenly we are outside, among the other horses. Their gazes are welcoming and curious, their ears alertly pricked.

TO BE CONTINUED...

My stomach quivers with uncertainty. Yet, my legs move toward the exquisite foal as if they know and a ‘knowing’ surges through me.
“Beautiful One,” I murmur, then kneel down. Offering my palm, I watch as the tiny beauty sniffs. Her small puffs of breath are warm and make me think of enchanted mist.
I don’t remember, yet, I do... the creation of these horse sentient beings. Amazing scenes flash by my mind’s eyes and it’s as though I’ve entered an entirely different world, so dissimilar to the world I live in, it confounds me.
For a moment the two world collide and clash together in a mishmash of sensations and knowledge. Then, I’m reaching out to touch her neck. My palm flattens on the dainty shape.
Energy stirs, becomes a whirlwind inside me and I feel it flow vigorously to my hand and inside her. I run my hand down her delicate body, the sensations as fierce, as healing.
It is as though I can feel the mend occur within the structure of her genes. They twine, re-ordering themselves. The moment the healing feels complete, I stroke my palm from her.

TO BE CONTINUED...
~~~~~~

This week brings the opportunity for enlightenment. That is, the kind of realizations that are based in practicality. It is a chance to newly order the mundane tasks of your life in ways that will serve you better.
This week also brings huge tides and storms of emotion. It will seem as though parts of the world are frothing at the mouth, rabid for destruction of any kind. These ‘mad dog’ players on the world stage will pay attention to nothing but their old worn-out agendas. They will expect compliance from others where there is little compliance to be had.
The human race as a whole has arrived to a ‘leaving of the nest’ stage that can be compared to the character James Dean played in Rebel Without a Cause ~ the difference, there is a cause.

Angelic blessings from Volcano & Sedona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS

Where angels fear to tread, 2012 Earth ~
Is a stranger on a superspeed motorcycle her savior from the brutal endtimes?


Blurb: Winter Solstice, December 21, 2012 – The end of the Mayan Calendar
What happens when a world weary, worn out incarnated angel, Sedona, who believes she is merely human has three choices after her old van breaks down? ...more


~~~ NOW IN PRINT ~~~ a former #1 on Siren-BookStrand’s bestseller list ~

Author Discovery by Lindsay Townsend, BookStrand author of FLAVIA’S SECRET, A SECRET TREASURE, BLUE GOLD, BRONZE LIGHTNING and SILK AND STEEL ~
http://sirenbookstrand.blogspot.com/2008/08/author-discovery-savanna-kougars-when.html

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS ~ adventure fantasy erotic romance ~ available from BookStrand ~
http://www.bookstrand.com/authors/savannakougar/wagaf.asp ~ http://www.bookstrand.com/ ~
~~~

HAVE A WILD AND WONDERFUL AUTUMN

~ MAY ALL YOUR READING DREAMS COME TRUE ~


Kisses from Savanna Kougar...

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Siren-BookStrand Author of ~

All Shades of Blue Paradise
[World of the Blue Pearl Moon, Book 1]

When a Good Angel Falls ~ In Print
[Winter Solstice 2012, Book 1]

Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis ~ In Print
[New Atlantis Trilogy, Book 1]

Her Insatiable Dark Heroes ~ In Print
[Chrontropolis, Book 1]

Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ released September 24th, 2009 ~

1 comment:

Savanna Kougar said...

Long weekend blessings ~