Sunday, October 18, 2009

Angelic Forecast ~ #59

FROM LAST WEEK...

Energy stirs, becomes a whirlwind inside me and I feel it flow vigorously to my hand and inside her. I run my hand down her delicate body, the sensations as fierce, as healing.
It is as though I can feel the mend occur within the structure of her genes. They twine, re-ordering themselves. The moment the healing feels complete, I stroke my palm from her.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Stepping back, I watch the foal, my hand automatically taking hold of Sarius’s mane. To my relief, she glows, her increase in vitality obvious. I smile, my smile even bigger inside.
Her gaze bright with mischief, the tiny one moves toward me, extending her delicately-formed muzzle. I bend down, meeting her offered kiss. Her pressed muzzle is feather-soft against my lips and enchantment owns me.
As I rise, I know she is about to be naughty. I barely feel her parting nip above my knee. Whirling, she bucks, an adorable movement, and flashing her soft brush of a tail, she canters toward another group of foals, ready to frisk and gambol with them.
Her mother waits to thank me, her beaming pale gray eyes speaking her gratitude. Moving after her baby, she flags her gorgeous platinum and strawberry-colored tail.
“It’s a dream come true, a dream I didn’t realize I had,” I say to Sarius.

TO BE CONTINUED...
~~~~~~

The following week will bring paranormal events into your life beyond the arrival of All Hallow’s Eve. It could be as simple as the flit of what could be a ghost or a shadow person seen from the corner of your eye. It could be the heightening of your intuition. The etheric beams are definitely opening us all up to the mystic realms, more and more.
Look for some interesting paranormal events on the world stage. Anything from major UFO sightings to an increase in ghost videos and pictures. Or, something more unique... the universe has some surprises up its sleeve this week.


Angelic blessings from Volcano & Sedona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS

Where angels fear to tread, 2012 Earth ~
Is a stranger on a superspeed motorcycle her savior from the brutal endtimes?


Blurb: Winter Solstice, December 21, 2012 – The end of the Mayan Calendar
What happens when a world weary, worn out incarnated angel, Sedona, who believes she is merely human has three choices after her old van breaks down? ...more


~~~ NOW IN PRINT ~~~ a former #1 on Siren-BookStrand’s bestseller list ~

Author Discovery by Lindsay Townsend, BookStrand author of FLAVIA’S SECRET, A SECRET TREASURE, BLUE GOLD, BRONZE LIGHTNING and SILK AND STEEL ~
http://sirenbookstrand.blogspot.com/2008/08/author-discovery-savanna-kougars-when.html

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS ~ adventure fantasy erotic romance ~ available from BookStrand ~
http://www.bookstrand.com/authors/savannakougar/wagaf.asp ~ http://www.bookstrand.com/ ~
~~~

HAVE A WILD AND WONDERFUL HALLOWEEN

~ MAY ALL YOUR READING DREAMS COME TRUE ~


Kisses from Savanna Kougar...

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Siren-BookStrand Author of ~

All Shades of Blue Paradise
[World of the Blue Pearl Moon, Book 1]

When a Good Angel Falls ~ In Print
[Winter Solstice 2012, Book 1]

Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis ~ In Print
[New Atlantis Trilogy, Book 1]

Her Insatiable Dark Heroes ~ In Print
[Chrontropolis, Book 1]

Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ released September 24th, 2009 ~

1 comment:

Savanna Kougar said...

All Hallow's Eve blessings ~