Monday, February 16, 2009

Four bookmarks for 'Escape to Love'

I've had a four-bookmark review from Wild on Books for my erotic ancient Rome story Escape to Love. Natalie S. says:

"Lindsay Townsend’s ability to weave historical tales with the amount of passion and sensuality has me completely hooked. ESCAPE TO LOVE is timeless and true love lasts forever and is able to scale all heights. Severus and Lydia beat the odds and for that I am glad.

ESCAPE TO LOVE is available at Siren Publishing. Lovers of historical romance will be thrilled with this steamy and sweet novella. I know I was!"

The review is here.

2 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Lindsay, Four Bookmarks...heck, you don't need no bookmarks while reading ESCAPE TO LOVE...
Still, huge congratulations!!!!

Lindsay Townsend said...

Thanks, Savanna!