Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Book Trailer - Three For All, by Raina James

It's eye-candy hearts just in time for Valentine's Day!

It has been a crazy few weeks getting ready for the release of my Menage Amour book, Three For All, on Wednesday, Feb. 11. Between my "day" job, freelancing, promoting and working on my own writing -- not to mention family obligations -- sometimes it feels like I barely have time to think.

Thankfully, I have a good friend who is an absolute whiz when it comes to techie stuff. Andy Tomec, of Atomec Productions, has created an amazing trailer for Three For All. Andy is the same genius who created the trailer for Serena's Song. You can see that on my website under Books, or pop over to my YouTube home, Raina James Romance, and leave a comment or rating or both.

Andy has found some totally delish models to stand in for Gabriel and Justin, the two best friends and former rivals who set out to prove to Shelby that she can find love and happiness in Three For All. (They would be the aforementioned eye-candy. :) )

Meanwhile, here's a look at the video trailer for Three For All:




Three For All
is available for pre-orders now.

Raina
:)

No comments: