Saturday, February 21, 2009

4 STARS for Three For All


My latest release, Three For All -- and my first menage! -- has earned 4 Stars (A Keeper) from Sensual Ecataromance reviewer Kimberley Spinney. Needless to say, I'm thrilled.

Three For All has been sitting at No. 2 in Siren-Bookstrand's standings for a few days now, which couldn't surprise and gratify me more. It's been getting some good reader feedback, and this positive review was just the cherry on my day today. :D

Here is some of what Ms. Spinney had to say about Three For All:

"Raina James’ Three for All is a very sensual romp that will require a cold glass of water. The story is perfect for a quick read or when you are in need of a romantic fix. The characters are intriguing and their desires are more complex than most. This is a beautiful story with a flare that leaves the reader wanting more."


You can find the full review here.

I'd also like to invite everyone to pop over to my site (the banner below is hyperlinked) and have a look at my Book Trailer of the Week. Every Monday, you'll find a new book trailer on Raina's Blog. There are still a few days left to check out Hunted Mate, by Kari Thomas, so please drop on by.

Raina
:)

Raina James Romance

1 comment:

Savanna Kougar said...

Congrats on your FOUR stars!