Sunday, November 15, 2009

Angelic Forecast ~ #63

FROM LAST WEEK ~

“What next?” I ask before he can tell me anything. “And how’s Sedona?”
“My beloved woman and Aru enjoy our special cabin. Sedona is practicing with her new wings.”
“Wings?” I euphorically tingle inside at the thought.
“Her angel wings, yet, they are new to Earth. Manifesting them can be iffy for a time.”
I nod. “Oh, that makes sense.”
“My woman is gloriously beautiful...” The Cherub stops, as if he is about to say too much. His beatific grin makes his face even more radiant. “Chrysallos. That is our next place to visit.”

TO BE CONTINUED ~

“Chrysallos?” I ask, settling myself on top of the Cherub’s cloud. It has metamorphed into a comfy mattress-like thickness.
“A realm deeper inside the Earth. It’s the home of the blue people, as some call them.”
We cruise higher in the ice aqua sky. At least, it looks like a sky. “Are the people related to the blue-skinned gods and goddesses of India?”
“They were originally a remnant of that space-faring group, yes. Now, they’ve re-established contact with their original home world.”
Picking up speed, we shoot above a landscape that reminds me of a magical woodland painting. Strangely, I feel no wind whipping over me. “Are we visiting so I can include them in one of my stories?”
“An author’s imagination is precious. However, yes and no, is your answer. Are you feeling hungry, yet?”
I check in with my stomach. “Not really. By now, I should be hungry. Except, there’s been so much wonder, so much to see and learn. Meeting Sarius and the other horses is a dream come true.”
“That, yes, dear one, and the atmosphere here is enriched with nutrients.”
I let that concept soak in, then grin and say “I’m digesting that idea.”
The Heavenly One gives me a “I get the joke’ joyful smirk.
~~~~~~

The forthcoming week will bring new challenges. With Saturn squaring Pluto, it’s now time to look at the cages you’ve put yourself in, and the cages you’ve been put in by the Dark Forces. Freedom is likely to become an even bigger battle cry as folks realize how they’ve been trapped by those in power, the ones who care nothing for humanity.
On a personal level, it’s not only time to bring your deepest secrets up to the light and view them with your own luminous being, it’s also time to bring forth abilities that will empower you and your life. Powerful abilities you’ve been unaware of will now surface.

Angelic blessings from Volcano & Sedona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS

Where angels fear to tread, 2012 Earth ~
Is a stranger on a superspeed motorcycle her savior from the brutal endtimes?


Blurb: Winter Solstice, December 21, 2012 – The end of the Mayan Calendar
What happens when a world weary, worn out incarnated angel, Sedona, who believes she is merely human has three choices after her old van breaks down? ...more


~~~ NOW IN PRINT ~~~ a former #1 on Siren-BookStrand’s bestseller list ~

Author Discovery by Lindsay Townsend, BookStrand author of FLAVIA’S SECRET, A SECRET TREASURE, BLUE GOLD, BRONZE LIGHTNING and SILK AND STEEL ~
http://sirenbookstrand.blogspot.com/2008/08/author-discovery-savanna-kougars-when.html ~

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS ~ adventure fantasy erotic romance ~ available from BookStrand ~
http://www.bookstrand.com/authors/savannakougar/wagaf.asp ~ http://www.bookstrand.com/ ~
~~~

HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!

~ MAY ALL YOUR READING DREAMS COME TRUE ~


Kisses from Savanna Kougar...

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Siren-BookStrand Author of ~

All Shades of Blue Paradise
[World of the Blue Pearl Moon, Book 1]

When a Good Angel Falls ~ In Print
[Winter Solstice 2012, Book 1]

Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis ~ In Print
[New Atlantis Trilogy, Book 1]

Her Insatiable Dark Heroes ~ In Print
[Chrontropolis, Book 1]

Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ released September 24th, 2009 ~

1 comment: