Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New cover and release date on Passion Projected

I thought I would share with everyone my gorgeous cover and let you all know Passion Projected's release date is set for Oct. 30th!! With this story being my baby I can't tell you how excited I am. Just to see all the hard work and love I have for the characters being made available for everyone to read stirs more emotions than I can describe.

All right, lol. Before my emotions take everyone down a rollercoaster let me present you with the cover and some goody-goody information on what the book is about. Hope you all enjoy!


Word Count: 35,009


Heat Level: SCORCHING

Published By: Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.







AVAILABLE: Friday, October 30th.



[PolyAmour: Erotic Paranormal PolyAmour Romance, Multiple Partners Sharing, M/F/M, Werewolves]



Marley truly believes she's losing her mind. The dream lover who's brought her pleasure continually for the last three months finally appears in the flesh with his two gorgeous friends, and he reveals some unexpected news.

Zachary is determined to claim Marley as his mate and takes her on a lusty road trip to his compound in Virginia. But when her dreams turn sinister and manifest themselves into reality, Marley has to muster all of her strength just to survive.


Will Marley submit to the pleasure Zachary and his friends are willing to give, or will her dream lover and his men become her nightmare?

To preorder click the link! http://www.bookstrand.com/product-passionprojected-15841-201.html

No comments: