Tuesday, September 8, 2009

THANK YOU! PERFECTION hits Bookstrand's Best Seller Lists

Please indulge me (and join me) as I celebrate making my first list as a writer.

No, not NYT or USA Today (my dream of course, someday) - but still very thrilling to me.


Readers, In a single day, pushed PERFECTION up to
#11 on the 14 day & #29 on the 30-day Best Seller Lists at Bookstrand. THANK YOU!

Very grateful to everyone for this achievement:

  • The Siren team - Rachel, Alison, Jinger, Devin... and the unsung heroes of techno experts there that make the site so functional for readers and authors.
  • My RWA chapters/families at North Texas Romance Writers Association(NTRWA), Dallas Area Romance Authors (DARA), Passionate Ink.
  • To my author buddies, Melissa Schroeder and Nikki Duncan.
  • To my friends on the Wicked Writer's Loop - (a loop of some of my favorite authors -I'm there as a reader) you all rock!
  • To my Stephen.
  • To my amazing mentor and great friend, Shayla Black.

"Success does not exist inside a vacuum nor is it a solitary endeavor."

(Click Here) to read Excerpts

Thanks again!

Kris Cook
www.KrisCook.net
blog: musingsofkriscook.blogspot.com

No comments: