Monday, January 26, 2009

"YOU GOTTA READ REVIEWS" / "MUCHO CALIENTE!"


Hi!


I just got a fabulous new review from “YOU GOTTA READ REVIEWS”:


“Gemma Talbot is like every woman I know. From time to time she questions her judgment and her insecurities. She is forced to take a good hard look at herself and her passions when she meets Emilio, a dreamy Latino superstar. Emilio is tired of the superstar lifestyle and not knowing who cares about him just for himself or for his fame. When he meets Gemma, he finds passion and friendship in the quirky, sexy, passionate woman he comes to know.
Mucho Caliente is one of the most well written book that I have ever read. The reader is pulled into the story and you just can't help but laugh at most of the situations that come about in the book. The scene where Gemma is swimming to the boat has got to be one of my favorites. The description that went into Mucho Caliente was breathtaking. I felt like I was there with Gemma and her friends experiencing the surroundings and the actions that the characters took. At times, Francesca Prescott represented the reader so well that I felt she could have been writing about me.The passion and road to a relationship was steamy, sensual and downright funny. The characters were intoxicating, compelling and genuine.
Francesca Prescott has gone above and beyond what I expected this book to be. I was drawn in as a reader and could not put the book down. I would highly recommend this book to ANY reader. If you enjoy humorous, sensual, informative, well written books, this is the book for you. I urge you to pick up this book, you will not be disappointed. Because of Mucho Caliente, Ms. Prescott has just found herself a lifetime fan. I am honored to give this book a YOU GOTTA READ rating as it is just simply amazing!”

Rating: YOU GOTTA READ (top rating)

Reviewer: Val



Muchas gracias, Val! It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed it so much!

xx Francesca

No comments: