Friday, January 2, 2009

4.5 Headstones for In Plain Sight!


“I give this book 4 1/2 tombstones. I really enjoyed the twist on the switching bodies - only this time, two people are pretty much trying to share the same body. Talk about an out of body experience! I have to admit, the ending was not quite what I expected, but I really did enjoy Sam and Dara’s story. It was an interesting tale. The book does take a few twists and turns as they work to find out who is out to get Dara. The romance is steamy and the plot thickens with each page, and in my mind, it is an unexpected ending. Gracie C. McKeever writes an exciting and compelling story in her book In Plain Sight. I would recommend that if you enjoy books about fate and ghosts, that you pick this up today.” 4.5 Headstones, Virginia for Bitten By Books. To read the full review visit: http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=1821
To purchase, visit here:

No comments: