Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just stopped in to say hi!

Hi, everyone,

I'm Audrey Godwin, a Siren/BookStrand author from the East Coast. I originally grew up in Dallas, Texas until my career got started and I moved to Washington DC.

I haven't done much on the blog here lately because it's one of those "new fangled" things to me, and I really don't know what to talk about. The nearest and dearest to my heart, of course, are my books. I write romantic suspense for the most part, branching off into horror, dark romance, and shapeshifters. I love writing dark, but some people tell me dark romance doesn't sell. I don't know, I'd like to think maybe I'm ahead of my time, and that I'll be one of the first to usher in a whole new way of writing.

Here's a list of my books:

Dancing with the Devil (Siren)
Sin City (BookStrand)
Sweet Hell (BookStrand)

Coming Soon

Brothers of the Night (Shapeshifter)
Sugar & Spice (Sequel to BOTN)
Lady Evil (Vampire)
Dirty Little Steam Queen (Romantic Suspense)

Works In Progress

Man About Town
Lovely Little Tramp
Mad Venus

This has really been fun. Not as scary as I thought. I've got to do some writing now, so I'll be talking to you later. Everyone take care, and look for me on the Siren/BookStrand websites.

Audrey

No comments: