Saturday, October 22, 2011

What's new, spooky read, and more!

Yeah, yeah, I know I've been quiet here, lately. I have been busy, though. My newest release from Siren-BookStrand, "Stoneface," has been getting a great response. No, not the typical mmf menage, but when have I ever been "typical?" LOL

Blurb:


[Ménage Amour: Erotic Contemporary Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/F, with M/M]

Gwen has a cheating ex, a paranoid best friend, crazy overprotective and ultra-religious parents…and is a successful erotica writer. Forced to overcome her fear of flying to search for her sister in Rapid City, Gwen doesn’t expect to run into her internet buddy, Tim. Better yet, Tim’s boyfriend, Jack, is a police detective. They welcome Gwen and her older brother, Liam, to stay with them during their search.

Jack earned his “Stoneface” nickname after personal tragedy hardened his heart. He loves Tim, but Gwen stirs up painful memories that make Jack’s feelings for her suspect in his own mind. It doesn’t help that he falls in love with her.

Unfortunately, finding their sister leads to more problems. Shattered trust, broken hearts, and Liam coming out to their parents in a defiant showdown make Gwen question her priorities. Can she risk her heart again trying to break through Jack’s “Stoneface” façade?


And... I have a new one coming out on Halloween! *Woot!* (To me, that's a really good sign. LOL) "Hernando Heat" is a historical mfm menage I hope y'all are really going to enjoy. (It's currently available as a pre-purchase from Siren!)

Blurb:


[Ménage Amour: Erotic Western Ménage a Trois Romance, M/F/M]

Katie Dorchester's heart died with her husband. Worse, her ex-in-laws would kill to steal her property. Forced to leave town, she tries to build a new life in Brooksville.

Enter Joe Lansing and his cousin, Deputy Mason Carlisle. Joe’s had run-ins with the Dorchesters before…and suspects his fiancée paid the price. Mason lost his sister to a rich bully. The men have heartache of their own, but when they intercede on Katie’s behalf to protect her from the Dorchesters, they know she is the one for them.

Katie would do anything to protect Joe and Mason’s reputations in town, including giving up her own happiness with them. When the Dorchesters threaten her men, she tries to protect them the only way she knows. Now her men are in a race to save her life and their new family. Can they keep her safe in the deadly Hernando Heat?


And it's funny, I still have people who don't know all my writing "alter egos." LOL Yes, I am also Macy Largo and Tessa Monroe. (And of course, Lesli Richardson.) So make sure to check out my backlist on my Siren-BookStrand page, where they've linked all my writing names to my Tymber Dalton page.


If you're looking for a spooky read this season, check out my book "Dead Moon Rising" (writing as Macy Largo). It's a scorching hot mmf thriller with paranormal elements in it!

Blurb:


[#205 Siren Ménage Everlasting: Erotic Paranormal Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/F]

Sarah’s moving from Seattle to Miami when a cranky car and a terrifying brush with a serial killer leave her stranded in the middle of the dark and desolate South Dakota plains. Captain Plato Delaney of the South Dakota Highway Patrol is on the killer’s trail, and Sarah is the only living witness.

With limited funds and nowhere to go, Del invites her to stay with him and his lover, John Riley, himself a retired Trooper. It’s not long before the killer is on Sarah’s trail…and she’s in Del and John’s bed. Now the men have to protect Sarah against a killer who stays one step ahead of the law. But Sarah’s flashes of intuition prove to be stronger than any of them thought, and her conversations with the ghost of a little boy murdered decades earlier might be the key to saving them all from another Dead Moon Rising.



I also just did a massive website redesign. I combined my LesliRichardson.com and TymberDalton.com websites into my Tales From the Snark Side blog. If you go to TymberDalton.com it'll take you to the "new" site. I changed the blog template as well. I figured it'd make it easier for me to keep it updated, plus it would make it easier for my readers to find everything.

And if you're using other social media, I'm on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and have my own update newsletter you might want to subscribe to:


http://tymberdalton.com
http://twitter.com/madmumbler
http://facebook.com/tymberdalton
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TymberDalton_updates/
https://plus.google.com/118382222849341409443/

And, yes, to answer the question I get several times a week, I am working on the next Triple Trouble series! LOL But make sure you've read "Boiling Point" (Tasty Treats Vol. 3) and "Steam," because those are both prequels to the series, and the book I'm working on now will bridge the time gap between "Steam" and "Trouble Comes in Threes." Then from that point on I'll be working on books 4 and beyond in the Triple Trouble Series.

I'm also working on more books in both the Love Slave for Two series, as well as the Deep Space Mission Corps series, so stay tuned to both the Siren-BookStrand site, as well as my feeds, to get the latest details. And keep an eye out on my Siren author page, because they just accepted another one from me, a mmf contemporary called "Contractual Obligation" (more details to come).

Thanks!
Tymber.

No comments: