Sunday, October 2, 2011

Angelic Forecast ~ #161


Given the Cherub’s extra serious tone, I frown and ask, “Safer?”


“Yes. You, among many others on Earth have been targeted.” The Heavenly One pauses, his expression the fiercest I’ve ever witnessed. “The time of extermination has arrived. Sooner than was thought by the Divine Council.”

“Extermination,” I whisper, the breath rushing from my lungs.

“Any human who is considered dangerous to the plans of the soulless ones is now targeted.”

I shudder inside at the very thought. “Yes,” I murmur. “I’ve been expecting this.” Rising, I let my feet drop to the floor, onto a divinely lush rug. “Will there be a campaign first? To turn the public against psychics?”

“There is a debate among the top echelons of the New World Order.” The Cherub creases his brow, considering his next words. “Some favor a subtle approach, then a fast, hardcore campaign to turn the public against whoever is psychic, or practicing any matter of healing and divination. However, there is another strong faction who are calling for immediate assassinations.”

I nod in understanding while all the breath escapes my lungs, a slow rush of despair and ‘what now’. “Will others be brought to Mars to keep them safe?”

“A few, my beloved one. Others are being protected by a cadre of angels at all times. Some will be taken care of by other races on Earth, as well. We are coordinating our efforts now.”

“You need to leave, don’t you?” I tingle with that feeling, even as I ask the Heavenly One.

He beams a smile at me before a solemn expression seizes his features. “Amen-Dhuroth will return soon. Already the battle is won.”

As the Cherub speaks, I sense my lion man’s return. Relief floods me, needless to say.

“Remember,” the Heavenly One says while fading inside his white-light sphere, “I am but a thought away, and Moon Dream will always protect you.”

“Moon Dream,” I whisper while hugging her neck.

With the sudden quiet all around me, except for the sound of our breathing -- me, the dogs and Moonbeam -- I burst with the idea of being on a brave new adventure. That both excites and terrifies me, given my not-fun, often disastrous past.

Yet, here I am. In this moment.

Do I dare I hope?

Dare I hope my life has taken a good turn?

Despite the looming catastrophes on Earth. Despite the evil now consuming life on Earth. Dare I hope?

Still, there is the Awakening, humanity’s Awakening. I feel it like sparkling bubbles of light.

Because my gaze is on the doorway, I see a form. Mist at first, I watch a woman materialize... dark-haired, olive-skinned, exotically beautiful... and with a benign expression on her face. Yet, her dark eyes sparkle with mischief.

TO BE CONTINUED...
~~~~~~

ANGELIC FORECAST ~

For the following week, a strange chaos of events is likely to occur across the planet. This will be in the political and social arena, involve the war theaters -- and also include UFO sightings, and related paranormal experiences.

As well, there are stranger and stranger events on the horizon. For, what has been called paranormal phenomena has arrived full force, and will infiltrate what has been called ‘reality’ by modern-day western culture.

The major theme for this week is everything ECONOMIC. Once again, this will have two main faces, but many differing aspects. With the rise of the renegade as part of the AWAKENING, all forms of corruption and enslavement will be challenged.

At the same time, the brutal money monopoly that has been placed over humanity, worldwide, is being tightened, and a militaristic regime is being introduced incrementally. Any manner of catastrophe, natural or not, will be used as an excuse to implement this ‘papers, please’ regime.

There is an interesting dichotomy occurring at this moment in history. Fear as the great controller of populations is being used and heightened to the ‘nth’ degree by the corrupt powers that be. Simultaneously, FEAR is losing it’s grip on many who see through the constant, intense manipulation. Thus, ‘fear’ is now fueling a great opposition against those who wield it like a horrific weapon.

On a personal level this week, and for the month of October, know action-packed days are likely ahead. This means much can and will be accomplished. However, you must seek times of rest or risk becoming burned out. This month is also a wonderful period of time to establish enduring relationships.

From this point forward, the Aquarian desire for true freedom and the ancient ‘magick’ of Arthurian legend, will join hands. This will be for the purpose of liberating humanity, and bringing forth the divine race. That is, our highest selves now emerge, and we become who we truly are spiritually.

Trendwise, love is in the autumn air. Now is the perfect time to enjoy all aspects of love. Also, romantic love is taking on a new life -- leaping to a higher level of expression. This is because a new vision is emerging, one that is being reflected in romance novels, and other creative, artistic endeavors.

It becomes more and more important to watch your backside, and to watch over those you care the most for -- all the ‘beloveds’ in your life.

Angelic blessings from Volcano & Sedona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning!!! The global elite [New World Order] does not want *you* to read this book. See ~ Powerful Dreams at my Kougar Kisses blog.

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS

Where angels fear to tread, 2012 Earth ~
Is a stranger on a superspeed motorcycle her savior from the brutal endtimes?

Blurb: Winter Solstice, December 21, 2012 – The end of the Mayan Calendar
What happens when a world weary, worn out incarnated angel, Sedona, who believes she is merely human has three choices after her old van breaks down?

~~~ IN PRINT ~~~ a former #1 on Siren-BookStrand’s bestseller list

Author Discovery by BookStrand author, Lindsay Townsend.

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS ~ adventure fantasy erotic romance ~ available from Siren-BookStrand ~
~~~

~ HAVE A MAGICKAL AUTUMN ~

Kisses from Savanna Kougar...

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Siren-BookStrand Author of ~

All Shades of Blue Paradise
[World of the Blue Pearl Moon, Book 1]

When a Good Angel Falls ~ In Print
[Winter Solstice 2012, Book 1]

Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis ~ In Print
[New Atlantis Trilogy, Book 1]

Her Insatiable Dark Heroes ~ In Print
[Chrontropolis, Book 1]

Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ In Print

Branded by the Texans ~ IN PRINT ~ A Siren-BookStrand Bestseller!
[Three Star Republic]

Kandy Apple and Her Hellhounds ~ My new release ~ bookstrand.com/kandy-apple-and-her-hellhounds ~ What happens when two of Hades’ most mission-accomplished Hellhounds find just the right witch for Halloween? ~ Ebook and In Print.