Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father’s Day Reflections 2015

WARNING:  The links contained within this post will take you to sites with content for mature readers only.  However, this post is suitable for a PG audience. 

Andrew and Children Website (375x211)
My Children and I

My children are the best part of me—my greatest accomplishment.  Jonah and Deven are the purest and sweetest evidence of the love I share with John. The father in me wishes to stop time.  Children grow up too fast.  Jonah graduated high school this year.  He turns eighteen in August.  Deven will begin the tenth grade, and turns fifteen. However, the man I am knows they have to spread their wings.  As they gain their own individuality, I’m comforted in part of me will live on.
This morning, Jonah and Deven greeted me with Father’s Day wishes.  I hugged and thanked both my children.   Moments like these remind me the most important things in life are love and the relationships we have with family and friends.  Wealth cannot be measured in materialism.  If you have love and friendship, then you are rich indeed.   
With each Father’s Day, I’m humbled to have been given a chance to be Jonah and Deven’s father.  They have brought great joy to the lives of both John and I.  I’m proud to call them my children.  
John and I would like to wish all the fathers out there a Happy Father’s Day!
I enjoy hearing from all of my readers, and look forward to your e-mails. Remember Love is Love…Period.
Andrew Signature           John Signature
IMG_3634 - Copy (118x210)

Andrew Jericho is a ManLove erotic romance author for Siren-BookStrand Publishing  and LGBTQ rights activist.  All of his work can be found at:  Andrew Jericho.  For questions or comments please e-mail him at: authorandrewjericho@gmail.com.

No comments: