Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Something Beautiful Contest

WARNING:  The links contained within this post will take you to sites with content for mature readers only.  However, this post is suitable for a PG audience. 

akk-somethingbeautiful
To celebrate the release ofSomething Beautiful, on Thursday, March 20th, I am giving away two free PDF-copies of the book.Something Beautiful is a ManLove erotic romance with content for mature readers only published by Siren-BookStrand.
In order to be entered in the drawing complete the following steps below:
****
1.  Like my Author Page on Facebook:  AKKinleyAuthor.
2.  Like Something Beautiful on Facebook:  SomethingBeautifulbyAKKinley.
3.  Send an e-mail to authorakkinley@gmail.com letting me know that you have completed steps 1 and 2.  Type Something Beautiful Contest in the subject line.
****
For those of you interested in participating but are already following me on Facebook and / or have liked Something Beautiful, simply send me an e-mail stating that fact and you will also be entered into the drawing.
Two winners will be chosen at random.  Their names will be announced on Thursday, March 20th, on my Website and at my Social Media platforms.
I enjoy hearing from all of my readers, and look forward to your e-mails.  Remember Love is Love…Period.
Andrew Signature


Andrew K Kinley Author Small

Andrew K Kinley  is a ManLove erotic romance author for Siren-Bookstrand Publishing  and LGBTQ rights activist based in Hot Springs, AR.  All of his work can be found at:  A K Kinley.  For questions or comments please e-mail him at authorakkinley@gmail.com.

No comments: