Sunday, March 23, 2014

Life With Baby Doll: Delicious Sweetness

WARNING:  The links contained within this post will take you to sites with content for mature readers only.  However, this post is suitable for a PG audience. 

Andrew and John Social Media 2
Andrew and John ~ March 16, 2014
Due to the fact that this week's Life With Baby Doll post contains adult language and themes, I am only posting a summary on this blog.  The full segment can be read in it's entirety on my Website at the following link: Delicious Sweetness.  
The most delicious sweetness I've ever known is not only my partner, John, but the private moments I've shared with him at home. In this week's Life With Baby Doll post, read about the sensual romance that my partner and I shared on the morning of our twenty-second wedding anniversary.
I enjoy hearing from all of my readers, and look forward to your e-mails. Remember Love is Love…Period.
Andrew Signature



Andrew K Kinley Author Small

Andrew K Kinley  is a ManLove erotic romance author for Siren-BookStrand Publishing  and LGBTQ rights activist based in Hot Springs, AR.  All of his work can be found at:  A K Kinley. For questions or comments please e-mail him at authorakkinley@gmail.com.

No comments: