Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hermes Online - My very first published book

Imagine meeting someone who thoroughly compliments you. You share likes and dislikes, views and outlooks and a soul connection unlike anything you've ever experienced before. It takes your breath, quickens your pulse and consumes your every thought. When you make love for the first time, it's as if every cell in your body confirms this is your twin flame. Now imagine the timing is horribly off. In my first novel, Hermes Online, Vivienne joyfully discovers such a love amid the ancient ruins of Greece - a love so complete and soul satisfying but one that just isn't meant to be.

As surely as seasons change, life moves on. Grieving the love she found and lost beside the impossible blue waters of the Mediterranean, Vivienne eventually takes another chance at happiness but unfortunately her next relationship turns out to be one of betrayal. Her faithless boyfriend intentionally administers a low blow to deflect the attention off of him and on to her - if she weren't so dull in bed he wouldn't have had to look elsewhere. Not being one to deliberately hurt someone herself, his unaccountable words become a yoke of self-doubt that spills over into every aspect of Vivienne's life. Hungering for a good word, on a whim she enters a short story written during happier times to an adult literature site and makes a connection with a compelling man known only as S. The two soon embark upon the world of anonymous Internet communication where their suggestive emails lead her to try erotic chat, where cybersex leads to Skype, and C2C sends both into the arms of a love they’d believed lost forever.

I hope my readers enjoy this story of transformation. Here's a teaser:

Make it so, V, craft the scene, for my body throbs to bury balls-deep within yours. I find myself quite hungry for you. In fact, I find I crave to discover my soul once again, and I suspect you hold the key. Do you think of me, V? Do you rush home to search for my reply to your own siren’s call? Do you crave my words, and when you have them, do they cause you to reach your delicate fingers under your panties to tease yourself or do you wantonly slake the thirst and give that which your mind and body craves? Be assured lover, I do for you.

S

I read then reread those words. Discover my soul? In that moment I wanted him. I wanted him for real.

S,

This, my lover in the ether, is the absolute most erotic imagery you have painted for me yet. Yes, I am a witch as you say… I can conjure these images and through sensual alchemy bring them to life. A servant golem, built from desire, and it says feed me. I find it heady to think you sit, cock in hand, reading my words, your knuckles wet and arm muscles taut. Tell me what image of you I see when I imagine you stroking? If you do, does a tremor ripple over you before you explode? Or do you hold it back, balls aching to find your release later? Tell me, do my words stray through your mind when you are otherwise occupied?

V

A reply came so quick at first my mind missed it.

Siren V,

Yes. I can scarcely think of anything else. I stroke for you here at my screen. I stroke for you in bed while your perfect description fills my senses. I stroke for you in the shower, imagining your body slick with soap before me. I stroke for you in almost depraved longing. Paint for me, sensual one. Take my mind where my body would follow.

S

The ache between my legs became an ache just under my breastbone. I was falling in love with electronic print! No, I was falling for the mind who crafted it with such precision. How I ached to make these words real.

No comments: