Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fool For Romance Tour-FREE Kindle given away in the Big Contest!

Good morning, everyone!

It’s my day on the Fool for Romance tour! And I’m pretty excited! 

I have a 15-second contest running on my web site. Find the one-paragraph story of Jack’s sci-fi super-weapon,

http://www.michelehart.com/b15-book.htm  (^-- it’s right there on this page)

and tell me where I found my favorite toy gun. I’ll draw names Monday and give away an e-book copy of my Sci-Fi Romantic Suspense, Mind-Blown. The winner’s name will be entered into a drawing for a grand prize basket with a FREE KINDLE!

If you don’t have an e-reader, rush to this contest! I love my Nook!

I hope you’re enjoying the Fool for Romance tour. I’m a fool for romance. Aren’t you?

Have an adventurous day,

Michele Hart
Sci-Fi Romance Author
Peace on Earth, Hell in Space!
~ Walk Another World ~ http://www.ILoveShapeShifters.com/


Siren-BookStrand * MIND-BLOWN * LUMINOUS NIGHTS* LOOKS ARE DECEIVING - 2010 Readers Favorite Bronze Award winner
VIGILANT - June 2011! * GANGBUSTERS - coming soon!All Romance e-Books * ZERO-G * 28 Days of Heart

No comments: