Thursday, February 17, 2011

SURFER BRIDE by Jillian Chantal



SURFER BRIDE is now available for pre-order- February 22, 2011 is release day! It's a mainstream romance with a sensual heat level. It's also catagorized as a romantic suspense. It can be pre-ordered here: http://www.bookstrand.com/surfer-bride





I'm Jillian Chantal and I write what I like to call Romantic Adventures with an International Flair. I live near the beach in Florida and have a son that's a surfer. He's pretty laid back when he surfs. Other than that, he's pretty tightly wound. We're all skiers and we have always had a boat. I'm convinced the ocean relaxes people. It does it for me. Even just a stroll on the beach can help when I'm wound up. Because of our love for the water, I wanted for some time to write a story about a surfer. I finally did and the result is Surfer Bride. The story takes place in Miami, Bali and London.

This story starts two years after the breakup of Quincy Holt and her lover, Fennimore Smith. He dumped her when he thought she was cheating on him with another surfer on the pro circuit. She nursed a broken heart for a while but finally moved on with a British man she believes is an antiques dealer. She's very wrong about her fiance's career. Her former lover, now an agent with the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, has come back into her life to tell her he's investigating her fiance and she shouldn't marry him. Quincy travels to Bali for a competition where she ends up in jail for firearms smuggling. Fennimore races to the rescue. Will she let him back in her life? And what about her fiance?
If the trailer here doesn't work, you can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVPI7QrsF0A

No comments: