Friday, June 25, 2010

Murphy's Law wins HOLT Medallion!


I'm pleased and very, very proud to announce that my first Damaged Heroes novel, Murphy's Law, was awarded the HOLT Medallion for Best Long Contemporary Romance of 2010. HOLT stands for "Honoring Outstanding Literary Talent" and is considered one of the most prestigious awards in romance writing. I was also thrilled to find out that Turning Thirty-Twelve was given a HOLT Award of Merit for Best First Book!

Sandy James
Award-Winning Romance


Murphy's Law
Damaged Heroes Book 1

By: Sandy James | Other books by Sandy James
Categories: Mainstream Romance, Contemporary, Women's Fiction,
Word Count: 116,784
Heat Level: STEAMY
Published By: Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

Seth Remington had a fortune at his fingertips, but something was missing in his life. Purpose.

Knowing he has one last chance to redeem his son, terminally ill Sterling Remington rewrites his will. To earn his inheritance, his son Seth must labor as a groom for a horse trainer.

Katie Murphy's orderly existence is turned upside down by Sterling Remington's will. Raised on hard work and dedicated to her harness racing stable, Katie agrees to take Seth on as a groom. How can she ever fulfill the challenge of instilling a work ethic in Seth and still keep her faltering stable running?

Kept at arm's length by the strict terms of Sterling's will, Seth and Katie are forced to struggle with their growing attraction until a devastating racing accident forces them to take a hard look at their relationship. How much is he willing to risk for her love?

"This book is straight from my heart. Until my husband and I jumped into owning racehorses, I had no idea that world even existed. I fell in love with the animals and the wonderful, generous people who work with them every day, and I wanted to share that experience with readers. I offer this story to all my friends in harness racing in hopes they'll know how much I love being a part of their world." ~Sandy~

BookStrand Mainstream Romance




10 Ratings
Avg - 5.0
5
4
3
2
1
Murphy
Murphy's Law

Available in: Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Reader, HTML, Mobipocket

Price: $5.99

No comments: