Monday, June 7, 2010

Angelic Forecast ~ #92

“Yes, more and more UFO’s.” The Cherub aims us toward one of the discs that lingers near the upper rim of the volcano. “The time has come for humanity to know its true nature and the true beginnings of life on Earth.”
“I dunno,” I mumble. At the same time, Moon Dream and I eagerly fasten our gazes on the disc. The closer we move, the more I witness a coppery shine to its outer surface.
“I dunno?” The Heavenly one quizzes, his tone joyfully teasing.
“I mean, I want the truth to come out,” I say. “You know I ache for it, desperately. Yet, all of a sudden I feel as if some type of humongous chaos would erupt. I think a whole lot of folks would simply go into denial. A mass weapon of denial,” I add as the words hit me.
“The truth or Project Blue Beam?”
I think for a few moments. “You, or maybe I should say, the angelic realm is going to offer the truth as a counter measure to Project Blue Beam.”
“Not the angelic realm. Although, we are assisting. No, it is the celestial relatives of humanity.”
The disc hovers, seemingly waiting for us.

~~~~~~

The following week will look like a monstrous mishmash of good versus evil. However, evil may be mistaken for good and vise versa, especially as events play out on the world stage.
As has been happening, more *truth* will emerge at every level of society and the demand for truth will occur in every part of the world. Furthermore, all those who are awakening at this time, will fast forward into a greater awareness that allows them to discern who has their best interests at HEART, and WHO does not.

On a personal level this week, these words of a new song are your best guide ~ I’m an angel and I just got my wings... I’m a butterfly... emerging... we’re all angels ~
The time has come to live your life as if you’ve just earned your wings. Because you have.

Angelic blessings from Volcano & Sedona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS

Where angels fear to tread, 2012 Earth ~
Is a stranger on a superspeed motorcycle her savior from the brutal endtimes?


Blurb: Winter Solstice, December 21, 2012 – The end of the Mayan Calendar
What happens when a world weary, worn out incarnated angel, Sedona, who believes she is merely human has three choices after her old van breaks down? ...more


~~~ IN PRINT ~~~ a former #1 on Siren-BookStrand’s bestseller list ~

Author Discovery by Lindsay Townsend, BookStrand author of FLAVIA’S SECRET, A SECRET TREASURE, BLUE GOLD, BRONZE LIGHTNING, SILK AND STEEL, HOLIDAY IN BOLOGNA and CHASING RACHEL ~
http://sirenbookstrand.blogspot.com/2008/08/author-discovery-savanna-kougars-when.html ~

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS ~ adventure fantasy erotic romance ~ available from BookStrand ~ http://bookstrand.com/savanna-kougar ~
~~~

~ HAVE A WONDERFUL END-OF-SPRING WEEK ~

~ MAY YOUR BRIGHTEST, MOST ROMANTIC READING DREAMS COME TRUE ~

Kisses from Savanna Kougar...

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Siren-BookStrand Author of ~

All Shades of Blue Paradise
[World of the Blue Pearl Moon, Book 1]

When a Good Angel Falls ~ In Print
[Winter Solstice 2012, Book 1]

Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis ~ In Print
[New Atlantis Trilogy, Book 1]

Her Insatiable Dark Heroes ~ In Print
[Chrontropolis, Book 1]

Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ released September 24th, 2009 ~ In Print

Branded by the Texans [Three Star Republic] ~ E-available August 2010