Thursday, February 25, 2010

Conquering India!




Hi! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Melissa Schroeder and I write sensual to erotic romance in just about every time period known to man, lol. I was very excited to try a new to me genre, a full menage. I had written menages before. but never one where they stayed together at the end of the book.


Conquering India takes place in my homestate of Texas and is the first of my Texas Temptations Series. India and her men were a lot of fun to write, and I am writing the sequel about her friend Delilah next. Be sure to pop on over to my website and read the excerpt I have up. And what about that cover? Didn't Jinger do a FAB job?!




Texas Temptations #1
coming March 15th

Caterer India Singer is getting her life on track, hoping to make it big with her new company. She doesn’t need any distractions…especially a younger man. She won’t get involved with another man destined to leave her. But security expert Wade Thompson won’t take no for an answer.

Wade knows exactly what he wants and just how to get it. He’s pulling out the stops because he’s sure India’s the woman for him and his best friend and business partner, Marc Jasper. Marc isn’t too sure and tries to keep India at arm’s length. When a threat to India has her in constant contact with Marc, the lure of the curvy older woman is too much to ignore. But when both men raise the stakes and ask for more than just a fling, will India play it safe to protect her heart, or will she take another chance on love?

No comments: