Sunday, July 19, 2009

Praise for Forbidden Heart


Hi all!


This caught me completely by surprise. I have a tendency to Google my name every now and again, probably when I should be writing, lol. I'm happy I did because I came across the Romance Junkies "Debut Titles that Rock" and what a surprise it was to see my paranormal romance Forbidden Heart listed. Needless to say, I'm extremely humbled and very excited about it.


Hugs!
Kara


Here's the blurb from Forbidden Heart.


Blurb:

His curse brings love and heartache. . .

The moment Shaye sees Moira, he is sure she will break his two hundred-year- old curse. It doesn't take long for Shaye to fall in love with this magnificent human woman, but proving his love is more difficult.

Moira is piecing her broken heart and broken life together when Shaye storms in and whisks her away on a fairytale adventure. Accepting his mythological nature--half human, half faerie--is disturbingly easy. Accepting his promise of forever seems ludicrous, as much as her heart beats to believe in him.

Daeanna is the daughter of Dagda, king of the Tuatha de Danann, and she is hell-bent on keeping what is rightfully hers: Shaye. Rejecting any possibility that Moira might be his true soul mate, Daeanna is determined to keep them apart...whatever the cost.

Love has never been so powerful, greed never so hideous. In worlds infused with beauty, magic and peace, can nightmares be banished and deceit be justified? Can love truly conquer all?

No comments: