Monday, July 6, 2009

All the Right Reasons ~ A Blue Ribbon Favorite!


I'm very pleased to let you know that All the Right Reasons was named as a Blue Ribbon Favorite by Romance Junkies! My thanks to Pamela Denise for choosing my story and for writing such a wonderful review!


Thanks for letting me share my news!

*hugs*
Sandy

Empowering, Old-Fashioned Romance

All the Right Reasons Damaged Heroes Book 3
By: Sandy James



Word Count: 113,271

Heat Level: STEAMY

Published By: Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

Can love heal all wounds? Lucas Mitchell returned from Iraq a bitter, changed man, wracked with guilt over his friend's death. He buys an old mansion and deals with his injuries and grief by restoring his new home and rehabilitating retired racehorses.

Joy Kovacs falls in love with Lucas at first sight. Descended from gypsies who are still influenced by the lingering effects of the Holocaust, her family follows the traditional ways. A husband has already been selected for her, and her father insists she work at their ethnic restaurant. But Joy wants to use her talent and be an artist, and she wants no one but Lucas.

How can Joy find a way to help Lucas break out of his prison of grief? Although they've committed their hearts to each other, can the growing love and passion between Lucas and Joy survive her family's insistence that she marry within her culture?

"As a high school teacher, I've had to watch many young people, students whom I love, put on uniforms and head to Iraq. While I'm thankful they're all doing well, I felt there was a story to tell about them. Lucas Mitchell represents those students I've had the pleasure of knowing who make the noble choice to serve their country." ~Sandy~




No comments: