Saturday, May 2, 2009

5 Lips for Sexual Healing for Three!


“The different voices gave me insight into each character and each person was believable and real to me. I enjoyed the sex scenes. They were believable and I liked that not every love scene involved all three of them. There were scenes where Donna and only Russ or Chance were making love. I also liked that each man spoke to Donna of his love for her and that Donna gradually began to realize that while the sex was good with only one of the brothers, it was better emotionally for them all to be together. While the happy ending is unconventional it does satisfy and provide hope for their future. I will definitely read more of Gracie C. McKeever.” 5 Lips, Sheila, for Two Lips Reviews. To read the full review, visit here: http://www.twolipsreviews.com/content/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3977&Itemid=36


To read and excerpt or to purchase, visit here: http://www.sirenpublishing.com/graciecmckeever/shft.asp

No comments: