Thursday, September 16, 2010

Summer is almost over!

Living in Dallas, this summer has been long and hot. Even though I am a lover of the sun, I'm ready for autumn. Cooler evenings will be such a nice change from the take-your-breath-away furnace we've been living with.

I'm also looking forward to having fewer distractions to keep me from my desk this time of year. I plan on really buckling down and writing during this respite between fun-in-the-sun months and the winter holidaze (yes, that's how I spell it - LOL!).

Also, I want to say thanks to the Siren readers for the wonderful response to CAPTIVATION my latest book. The emails I've gotten have been such a thrill.

If you get a chance, drop by Book Junkie (Click Here) tomorrow. I'm her guest poster.

Dream Big!

Kris

2 comments:

Tina D said...

Hi Kris, yep its me your stalker lol. You would have loved it here today sunny skies and a beautiful 72 degrees !! I love fall !!!!Does this mean I can expect more books soon?*fingers crossed*

Kris_Cook said...

Tina - Yes. I promise.