Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sizzling Summer Reads and Contests - Oh My!

With Memorial Day and a vacation around the corner my thoughts are turning to summer reading. I tend to go for heavier reads in the fall and winter and look for more light hearted ones in the warmer months. Makes sense, huh? So I was delighted when a number of us at Siren-Bookstrand decided to get together for a sizzling summer event. We'll have some excerpts, some contests and time to talk about our current works in progress and what we're reading.

With the release of my own summer book, The Glass Cage, this past week my thoughts are turning to book 3 in the series. So far my working title is Flame, but we'll see where it goes -- yes, there will be fire and a fire fighter or two in it -- as well as the return of Ryan Michaels. Adrian may have confessed to stalking Kelly, but you have to wonder about Ryan and if he really supports her latest endeavor.

I've already picked out my summer reads including a few Mariah Stewart and I pulled out some of my original Rosemary Rogers to re-read.

So what are you looking forward to reading this summer?






No comments: