Sunday, May 9, 2010

Angelic Forecast ~ #88

My smile couldn’t be any wider. The dolphins frolic around us. My heart and spirit fly and splash with them. I’m so entranced, I don’t ask about the underwater city of Atlantis.
The sun is shining gloriously. All around me is the ocean’s beauty. In the far distance, the glistening sand contrasts with the darker rocks.
“Ooooh,” I coo as one of the dolphins ventures close.
Touching my leg with her nose, she seems to invite my touch. I say she because she looks like a girl to me.
I offer my hand slowly, then carefully stroke her head. She sidles closer, seeming to want more of my petting.
“I hope you’re not jealous,” I tease Moon Dream.
Gently, I stroke her dolphin body. Before I know it a scene forms before my mind’s eye.
The alabaster temple reminds me of artist’s renderings of Atlantis. I watch as tall beings, who are somewhat different in appearance, glide swiftly toward the ocean and dive in. More follow as if they run for their lives. Once in the water they become dolphins.

~~~~~~

During the following week more turmoil hits the world stage. Big time. It will be like firecrackers exploding in various locations on the Fourth of July. Take cover where necessary, and hunker down. Pretend, the worst kind of pirates have landed and are now looting and pillaging your village. To put it metaphorically, this is what is occurring on world-wide scale.

On a personal level this week brings the opportunity to improve your home and your home life. Look for ways to set up and organize your home in a way that makes you happier and more productive. Also, pay attention to what will improve your relationship with those who live with you. If you’re in a situation where a relationship has deteriorated, it may be time to let go. It may be time for you move on, or encourage the other person to move on.


Angelic blessings from Volcano & Sedona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS

Where angels fear to tread, 2012 Earth ~
Is a stranger on a superspeed motorcycle her savior from the brutal endtimes?


Blurb: Winter Solstice, December 21, 2012 – The end of the Mayan Calendar
What happens when a world weary, worn out incarnated angel, Sedona, who believes she is merely human has three choices after her old van breaks down? ...more


~~~ NOW IN PRINT ~~~ a former #1 on Siren-BookStrand’s bestseller list ~

Author Discovery by Lindsay Townsend, BookStrand author of FLAVIA’S SECRET, A SECRET TREASURE, BLUE GOLD, BRONZE LIGHTNING, SILK AND STEEL and HOLIDAY IN BOLOGNA ~
http://sirenbookstrand.blogspot.com/2008/08/author-discovery-savanna-kougars-when.html ~

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS ~ adventure fantasy erotic romance ~ available from BookStrand ~ http://bookstrand.com/savanna-kougar ~
~~~

HAPPY SPRING!
~ MAY YOUR BRIGHTEST, MOST ROMANTIC READING DREAMS COME TRUE ~

Kisses from Savanna Kougar...

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~


Siren-BookStrand Author of ~

All Shades of Blue Paradise
[World of the Blue Pearl Moon, Book 1]

When a Good Angel Falls ~ In Print
[Winter Solstice 2012, Book 1]

Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis ~ In Print
[New Atlantis Trilogy, Book 1]

Her Insatiable Dark Heroes ~ In Print
[Chrontropolis, Book 1]

Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ released September 24th, 2009 ~ In Print

Branded by the Texans [Three Star Republic] ~ E-available August 2010

1 comment: