Saturday, May 29, 2010

Question Time: Which Three Books Are On Your Reading List for This Summer?

While I read all year long, there's something about summer reading that makes it even better. Maybe it's the longer days or the slower pace, but I tend to pick up longer reads that I can spend hours at a time sitting with.

I noticed a pattern for myself in the past few interviews I've done and the one thread that seems to travel through this is what lured me to historical romance reading. While I write romantic suspense with paranormal overtones, for my reading pleasure I choose historical romances. My plan is to re-read all of my Rosemary Rogers books this summer but....we are Siren have our summer sizzler event starting in a few days and I know my TBR is going to grow in a big way as I see what my fellow authors have in the offering.

So what are your top three reads for this summer?

No comments: