Monday, May 10, 2010

CHAMELEON WOLF

CHAMELEON WOLF
Delta Wolf 1
By
Stormy Glenn & Joyee Flynn

BUY YOUR COPY TODAY

Zac Sheehan is a Delta wolf, the council enforcer, sent out to eliminate those that broke the rules. It’s a lonely existence, leaving him on the fringes of werewolf society. All Zac wants is to find his mate and live in peace.
While on a mission, Zac finds the one thing he’s been looking for all of his life, his mate. Matt is everything Zac ever wanted in a mate, loving, caring, and drop dead gorgeous. Zac couldn’t be happier, or so he thinks. But as another mission looms, Zac discovers that things could be more dangerous than he thought. The wolf he’s been sent to eliminate is his other mate.

Erotic, Paranormal, Shapeshifter, M/M/M, Romance

STORY EXCERPT
Just as he got back to the motel and almost to his room, Zac heard someone shout. “Wait, I’m the Alpha.” That got Zac’s attention. He slowed down and turned around, eyeing the man.
“You’re the Alpha?”
“Yes. I’m going to slowly approach you so you can see I’m not out of my mind with lust, ok?”
“Yeah, ok, come on though, I want to get in my room,” Zac replied. The man seemed fine. When he was a couple of feet away, Zac nodded and led the Alpha towards his room. Letting him in, he locked the door and closed the curtains. “I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware of a pack in the area. I would have made my presence known to you.”
“I figured as much. I’m Donatello Rain, Alpha of the local pack,” the man said, extending his hand.
“Zac Sheehan, Delta from the Kankakee Pack. I was out this way to handle something for the council. I stopped here tonight before heading home tomorrow.”
“Nice to meet you, Zac,” Donatello said letting go of his hand. “My Beta is keeping the others at bay until they calm down and head home, so you should be good for the night.”
“So… we’re ok then?” Zac asked, knowing that some packs hated Deltas, killing any that are born or they come into contact with. Other packs would capture them for their gifts and the power they bring.
“We’re good, you have nothing to fear from us, Zac. I promise as Alpha. Let me text my Beta so he can head over here when he’s done and give the all clear.”
“Thanks, I appreciate it. There’s no way I could have gotten away from all of them. I can handle several lusting wolves, but no way a whole bar full.” Zac chuckled.
“Boy, would you have been sore! And I would have some dead in the frenzy I’m sure.”
“Yeah, it’s great to be a Delta sometimes,” Zac replied with a frown.
“Hey, I feel the same way about Alpha at times. You do the best you can. That’s all you can do, really.”
“I know, I do, just had a hell of a hunt. I wanted nothing more than to kick back and have a couple beers, maybe get laid. Is that too much to ask?” Zac asked. Before Donatello could answer there was a knock at the door.
“Sam, everything go ok?” Donatello asked after he opened the door. “Matt, what are you doing here?”
“Matt was unaffected by the Delta,” Sam replied, sharing a knowing look with Donatello.
“Really?” Donatello asked with a goofy tone.
“So what? What’s the big deal?” Matt asked and stopped in the doorway, just staring at Zac. “Hi.”
“Hi,” Zac replied stepping closer. He grabbed Matt’s arm and pulled him inside the room and closed the door. “You know who I am?” Zac couldn’t believe this was the man from the bar. He was the best looking male he’d ever seen.
“You’re a Delta. I’m drawn to you. I’m not going crazy like the others, but I want you,” Matt said before he could shut up. “I’m sorry, I… I don’t know why I said that.”
“I do,” Zac whispered before lowering his lips down to Matt’s. It was just a soft brush of the lips, but Zac felt the electricity from that kiss go straight to his dick. He’d never been so hard in his life!
“Wow,” Matt whispered against his mouth. “That’s why everyone wants to have sex with a Delta.”
“It’s not about him being a Delta, Matt,” Donatello said from behind them. “Only Alphas, Betas, and the Delta’s mates aren’t affected by their scent. Matt, you know you aren’t an Alpha or a Beta.”
“You’re—really? Wow, I must have done something right in my life, I mean, you’re hot!” Matt replied beaming at Zac.
“Glad you think so,” Zac chuckled releasing Matt. “How old are you?”
“Twenty-two,” Matt said quietly. “Is that ok?”
“Wow, that’s well, that’s pretty young. Are you ok with being mated that young?” Zac asked, stepping back to look at the younger, much smaller man. He’s got to be only 5’9” and about 150 pounds. But man, he is gorgeous, look at that body! Matt was lean, not skinny by any means, with gorgeous green eyes and angelic blonde hair.
“Yes, of course,” Matt answered going back over to Zac and wrapping his arms around his waist.
Zac gave Donatello and then Sam a panicked look. Twenty-two just seemed so young to his thirty. Plus, Matt was so small he barely came to his chest. Being 6’4”, Zac was used to towering over people. But to be mated to someone so much smaller, wouldn’t he break him?
“Ok, just give me a minute, Matt,” Zac replied separating Matt from him. “Let me talk with your Alpha before we talk about being mates, ok?”
“Don’t you want to be my mate?” Matt asked softly, looking at the floor. He looked like he was trying not to cry.
“Of course I do, I just need to deal with one thing at a time,” Zac whispered in his ear. “Why don’t you go sit down on the bed so I can handle this?” Matt just nodded and walked over to sit on the bed while the other three men talked.
“Be careful with him, I’m pretty sure he’s not experienced,” Donatello told Zac quietly and Sam nodded in agreement.
“Thanks for the heads up,” Zac replied with a heavy sigh. Finding his young, probably virgin mate, was not what he had in mind when he thought about getting laid tonight. “Give me your cell number in case I have any issues tonight with any of your pack, and I’ll be out of here in the morning.”
Donatello gave Zac his number and he put it in his cell before they said their goodbye’s. Closing the door, locking it behind them, Zac headed over to the bed and sat next to Matt.
“What now?” Matt asked, regaining some of his composure.
“Now we talk,” Zac started, “I’m Zac Sheehan. I’m Delta of the Kankakee pack, which is in Central Illinois.”
“I’m Matt Garrett, I don’t have a rank.”
“So, you know if you want to mate with me, you’ll be moving, right?”
“Of course!” Matt replied. He seemed to be surprised Zac asked.
“And you’re ok with that?”
“Yeah, it’ll be a little weird. I’ve only had this as my pack, but I don’t have any family left or rank in my pack. Moving to your pack makes sense.”
“Ok, well that gets one issue out of the way,” Zac said taking a deep breath before he continued. “Do you know a lot about Deltas?”
“The basics… you can change into an invisible wolf, you’re a loaner, and you stay away from the pack mostly.”
“You know I also have two mates, right?”
“Two mates?” Matt asked astounded, “Do you already have your other one?”
“No, I’ve not found my other mate yet.”
“Are they going to be my mate too?”
“I’m not really sure to be honest,” Zac replied scratching his head, thinking. “I guess if you wanted to, and they wanted to. I don’t really know how other Deltas do it. We’ll just have to figure it out, ok?” After Matt nodded, he continued, “So you know I’m a loaner. I mean it’s inflicted on me in a way, but I’ve been one since I was 18 and no longer a cub. Twelve years is a long time to be by myself, so you’re going to have to be patient with me. I’m not that good at interacting with people, so I might screw up a lot.”
“Well, my parents died years ago, so I kind of get that,” Matt said. “And I heard what they said. I’m not a virgin.”
“Ok,” Zac replied, not sure what else to say. Instead he reached over picked Matt up and put him on his lap so he could look into his face. “But we’ll take things slow and you’ll tell me if I do anything you don’t like or that hurts you, promise?”
“I promise,” Matt agreed shyly. “So, what now?”
“I guess if you’re ok with what I said and you don’t have any questions—do you want me to claim you?”
“More than anything,” Matt groaned.
“You’re so adorable, you know that? The sexiest little man I’ve ever seen. I can’t believe I’m lucky enough to be your mate.”
“Me? Are you kidding me, you’re gorgeous. I feel bad you got stuck with me.”
“Don’t ever talk about yourself that way,” Zac growled at Matt. “I noticed you in the bar before I could smell you were my mate. I wanted you then, and now you’re mine!”

No comments: