Sunday, May 16, 2010

Angelic Forecast ~ #89

“The Dolphin people,” I say softly. The images disappear. “Are there still Dolphin people here on Earth?” I ask as I continue caressing my hand over the sweet dolphin’s water-slick body. She smiles and seems content to stay close.
‘We are here.’
As if spoken by several people or beings, I hear the words in my mind.
‘I hope you are safe,’ I return, thinking of the disastrous oil spill taking place in the Gulf of Mexico, and thinking of all the horror-pollution in the ocean, including the bombing tests being done that leave a massive killing field behind.
‘We have created several safe areas.’
Their words comfort me a bit and a part of me aches to visit with them, wherever they are.
‘I wish you well,’ I mentally say, feeling disheartened by the dark place a lot of the world has become.
Unbidden, the tears flow. Moon Dream cuddles closer. Moving from beneath my hand, the sweet dolphin twists around so she is upright in the water, and watching me.
I smile at her. What else can I do?
‘Pray. Pray for us. As we pray for you.’
‘Yes, I will,’ I promise.
She spins, diving beneath the jewel-glistening sea.
‘We love you,’ I hear. ‘We desire that you love us.’
~~~~~~

In the week ahead, there will be three major world trends that come into existence. However, as they emerge onto the world stage, the truth of their existence will be hidden from view by THOSE who have everything to lose. To know what these three key trends are, keep your eyes peeled and look for what is not being said, yet is obvious, if discernment and logic of thought is used.

On a personal level, now is the time to notice the essential small things in your life, or those things that make up the background of your life. For example, the local stores you frequent. Focus on all those things and places you rely on, then ask yourself, how would I replace them, if they suddenly weren’t available anymore? Live with this question during the week and make appropriate plans. This will be invaluable later.
Now is also the time reach out to someone you haven’t been in communication with recently.


Angelic blessings from Volcano & Sedona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS

Where angels fear to tread, 2012 Earth ~
Is a stranger on a superspeed motorcycle her savior from the brutal endtimes?


Blurb: Winter Solstice, December 21, 2012 – The end of the Mayan Calendar
What happens when a world weary, worn out incarnated angel, Sedona, who believes she is merely human has three choices after her old van breaks down? ...more


~~~ IN PRINT ~~~ a former #1 on Siren-BookStrand’s bestseller list ~

Author Discovery by Lindsay Townsend, BookStrand author of FLAVIA’S SECRET, A SECRET TREASURE, BLUE GOLD, BRONZE LIGHTNING, SILK AND STEEL, HOLIDAY IN BOLOGNA and CHASING RACHEL ~
http://sirenbookstrand.blogspot.com/2008/08/author-discovery-savanna-kougars-when.html ~

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS ~ adventure fantasy erotic romance ~ available from BookStrand ~ http://bookstrand.com/savanna-kougar ~
~~~

HAPPY SPRING!
~ MAY YOUR BRIGHTEST, MOST ROMANTIC READING DREAMS COME TRUE ~


Kisses from Savanna Kougar...

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Siren-BookStrand Author of ~

All Shades of Blue Paradise
[World of the Blue Pearl Moon, Book 1]

When a Good Angel Falls ~ In Print
[Winter Solstice 2012, Book 1]

Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis ~ In Print
[New Atlantis Trilogy, Book 1]

Her Insatiable Dark Heroes ~ In Print
[Chrontropolis, Book 1]

Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ released September 24th, 2009 ~ In Print

Branded by the Texans [Three Star Republic] ~ E-available August 2010

1 comment: