Friday, December 4, 2009

The Holidays came early for me!


I'm so excited! Today is the release of my second book, Believing Is Trusting! I've always enjoyed reading about the Greek gods and the mythology behind them. Imagining how they might act in our time period is what inspired these stories. I work in the wine industry so I have a paticular fondness for Bacchus. What a better challenge for him would be a single mom living a quiet life?

Hazel Cooke is a single mom, leading a quiet life working as a librarian. She doesn't think she'll ever find the right man, but then she meets Bacchus Krastos. Bach is gorgeous, charismatic and makes her feel like a true goddess. He's an ideal lover, but she worries their relationship won't be anything more.

Bach, Olympus' original party animal, has fallen hard for the shy librarian. He wants Hazel for a lifetime, but first he has to convince her that not only is he a god, but she can help him stop the Titans from wiping out the universe. She'll need to accompany him to a Bacchanalia, a sexual ritual in which Orpheus Dark, a powerful god and Bach's longtime friend, will endow Bach with his power with Hazel's help.

Will Hazel agree to join Bach and Orpheus at the Bacchanalia for a world of love and intense passion like she's never experienced before?


EXCERPT

Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter and be automatically entered into my draws. http://www.corinnedavies.com/contest.html

No comments: