Monday, June 29, 2009

Angelic Forecast ~ #43

I sigh at the heat and humidity... ick!
“It won’t last,” the Heavenly One’s voice descends upon me.
I look upward. Snowflakes drift toward me from his cloud, then delicately splash against my face. Ahhh... blessed relief.
“Thank you,” I say and smile.
The Cherub swirls more snow around me and I feel like I’m in my own personal snow globe. “Hop on,” he invites, patting his cloud.
I plop my bottom down on Charmin-like softness, then dangle my legs as we float higher. “It’s so beautiful being with you. A heavenly break from the current state of the world.” I pause and it hits me. “What is the state of the world?”
“All untruth reveals truth,” the Heavenly One replies.
“I say ~ liar, liar, pants on fire. Wouldn’t that be a hoot if that happened to everyone on the world stage who lied?”
“We think so. Why do you think Hell realms were invented?”
“Okay. But why not let those of us on Earth have the same satisfaction?”
“It will happen. However, not until the time is right for humanity.”
I sigh with impatience, then repeat, “All untruth reveals truth. I can see that.”
“More and more people will see it also. Lies always bring about their own downfall.”
I nod in agreement. “Hey, are those glaciers in the far distance?”

TO BE CONTINUED...


For the following week take your ease, or make your life as easy as possible. Think about this seriously. What would make your life flow with more ease? Once a solution appears, act on it as you can. One step toward ease brings about another step, then another step. This is important for the future.
With Independence Day coming up this Saturday, this is also the ideal time to consider freedom and that means to you personally, and what it means to the world as a whole community. For, freedom, is the watch word of the Aquarian Age.


Angelic blessings from Volcano & Sedona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS

Where angels fear to tread, 2012 Earth ~
Is a stranger on a superspeed motorcycle her savior from the brutal endtimes?

Blurb: Winter Solstice, December 21, 2012 – The end of the Mayan Calendar
What happens when a world weary, worn out incarnated angel, Sedona, who believes she is merely human has three choices after her old van breaks down? ...more


~~~ NOW IN PRINT ~~~ a former #1 on Siren-BookStrand’s bestseller list ~

Author Discovery by Lindsay Townsend, BookStrand author of FLAVIA’S SECRET, A SECRET TREASURE, BLUE GOLD and BRONZE LIGHTNING ~
http://sirenbookstrand.blogspot.com/2008/08/author-discovery-savanna-kougars-when.html

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS ~ adventure fantasy erotic romance ~ available from BookStrand ~
http://www.bookstrand.com/authors/savannakougar/wagaf.asp ~ http://www.bookstrand.com/ ~

HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER

~ MAY ALL YOUR READING DREAMS COME TRUE ~


Summer Kisses from Savanna Kougar...

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Siren-BookStrand Author of ~

All Shades of Blue Paradise
[World of the Blue Pearl Moon, Book 1]

When a Good Angel Falls
[Winter Solstice 2012, Book 1]

Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis
[New Atlantis Trilogy, Book 1]

Her Insatiable Dark Heroes
[Chrontropolis, Book 1]

Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ coming in November 2009
~~~~~~

1 comment: