Thursday, November 26, 2015

A Thanksgiving Season of Love 2015

WARNING:  The links contained within this post will take you to sites with content for mature readers only.  However, this post is suitable for a PG audience. 


IMG_3929 (338x263)

There have been a great deal of “thankful” posts circulating social media this last month.  From day-by-day acknowledgements of thanks, to overall feelings of joy and happiness in the lives of others.  Each holiday season serves to remind me of what I’m thankful for.
This year marks the twenty-fourth Thanksgiving with the man I love. John told me in November of 1991, he was thankful for my ability to see into his heart.  I in turn replied, “you saved mine.”  I was transformed from a suicidal transgender man, to one who wanted to live, because of John’s love.
Together we have a family—two teenagers we love dearly, my mother who came to live with us after my father passed away in late 2012, and three cats with their own distinct personalities.  John and I have much to be thankful for.
We’re also thankful for our extended family, friends, and my readers who have offered their support.  
The most important gifts in life cannot be materialized or purchased, they must be experienced with the heart.  Love is an incredible emotion, defined within many facets.  During this holiday season,  I’m most thankful for knowing love.  
As families and friends come together today, I would hope they remember what is really important. Love one another.  A Thanksgiving season of love is the greatest gift of all.  
I live a minimalist lifestyle.  Simplicity is the key to life.  When I ask myself  what is important? Love, peace, gratitude, and harmony are ideals which come to mind.  We’re all one.  
John and I would like to wish everyone  a Happy Thanksgiving!  
Andrew Signature        John Signature
Andrew Jericho Original B&W Cropped (129x210)

Andrew Jericho is a ManLove erotic romance author for Siren-BookStrand Publishing  and LGBTQ rights activist.All of his work can be found at:  Andrew Jericho.  For questions or comments please e-mail him at: authorandrewjericho@gmail.com.

No comments: