Monday, September 21, 2015

Angelic Forecast ~ #368

 
I let Dhuroth's words flow fiercely through me. I let the exhilaration -- the wonderfulness I feel fill me -- and I savor. 'Yes," I finally, softly say.

My lion man turns toward me. "This must remain a slow process, my one. If we build the light river too quickly, it will overflow in the wrong direction."

"Oh," I say.

Dhuroth smiles his patented, warm and generous smile. The one he reserves for me. I warm up as if I've stepped out of a hot shower. Gently, he claims my elbow. "Why don't we take care of Xieres, my horse. Then we'll settle in. This place needs my woman's touch."

"Mmm...mmm. I need your touch," I say as I rove my hand over his spectacular chest. "But yes, let's take of Xieres. Do you have other such horse creatures here?" Yeah, my curiosity owns me. And given my love of horses, I'm totally intrigued about the unusual looking beast.

"There are many different types of equines in this dimensional realm. I have already selected several for you." Subtly tightening his grip on my elbow, Dhuroth ushers me toward the archway.

I know he was about to kiss me. I saw it in his glitter-dark eyes. My lips complain feeling abandoned.

"We need to leave the light river," he explains. Yes, he often reads my mind, especially when it comes to our passion for each other.

"Several horses," I say. " You did trust me to fly through the cosmos, and find you."

"My prayers were often and mighty, my one woman. I have no desire to be without you. Not ever again."


"Not ever again," I echo. "Your prayers are powerful, my lion man."

We walk side-by-side in the way of lovers. "Do your horses come inside often?" I ask.

"Those who are well behaved are welcome. Right, Xieres." Dhuroth takes hold of the bridle, then affectionately strokes the beast's face and neck.

"Will our animals from Mars get along with your animals here?" I ask, offering my palm to Xieres so he can sniff me.

The strange horse snuffles for moments, then nuzzles my hand in what appears to be acceptance. I smile with happiness. Somehow my lion man and I will make a home here.

For an instant, I think of Earth, my life there. Sadness wells up inside me. Gone. Gone with the evil winds.

Will it be forever?

And Mars, my life with Dhuroth, has been unbelievably wonderful and unbelievably challenging. I've grown in ways I never ever dreamed possible. I've recovered parts of myself I never knew had been lost.

 "I am certain we can persuade our animals to become a family. Although, I have built separate facilities for them." Dhuroth snaps me back from my reverie with his words.

He takes up my hand, and we move toward the doorway, Xieres following. As we step outside I see a rainbow of colors bannering across the sky. I pause in awe.

TO BE CONTINUED...
~~~~~~


ANGELIC FORECAST ~

A TRUTH Renaissance of Discovery ... the People of the World AWAKEN In Quantum Leaps and Bounds Battling the Mystery Overlords of Evil

On the world front, WOMEN Warriors Arise. Now is the time for every woman to learn how to defend yourself!!! For, there is a global-elite war against women that is, in part, using male chauvinism and religious dogma to conquer the FEMININE SPIRIT. To grind every woman beneath the brutal fist of tyranny.

On the magickal, mystical front, this week the 'Mages of Ages Lost' tornadically whirl through the ethers of Earth, swiping away the black-magick barriers erected by the Viper elite. This will be seen in several victories over those on the wrong side of truth and justice. And peace.

However, those defeated will declare 'they' are on the right side of truth and justice. For, all is UPSIDE DOWN in these turnpoint times.

On the personal front, this week make certain you batten down the hatches, both mentally and in your physical domain. This is a good time to check out ways to make your home more secure. At the same time, toughen yourself mentally. For, a time of defense is coming upon us.

Also, this is a great week to prepare your home environment for the change of seasons. And if you garden, enjoy Fall time planting. As always, stock up. In some areas, there will likely be several 'severe' wintry storms this year.

As far as career, keep transitioning into a way of caring for yourself and others that does not depend on the current monetary system. Dust off those time-honored skills which have benefitted humanity in the past.

On the paranormal front, UFOS, AND MORE UFOS Across the Country, Across the World

They're everywhere, they're everywhere... and they'll keep on coming. During the winter season more sighting than ever will be reported.

BLURB: "STS-48 Footage ...practicing attorney and paranormal researcher, Mark Peters, addressed the evidence for alien visitation and the reality of the UFO phenomenon. He specifically cited the famed STS-48 video footage which was captured from space shuttle Discovery in September of 1991. "When I first saw this video," he declared, "it sent shivers down my spine." Peters marveled that the film appears to show a pair of UFOs flying at incredible speeds, reversing direction, and even seemingly being shot at from the Earth. He criticized NASA's explanation that the objects were merely ice crystals, arguing that such a claim is unlikely given the speeds and behavior exhibited by the UFOs. In light of his skepticism surrounding the official explanation for the footage, Peters revealed that he is contemplating filing a lawsuit against NASA in order to gain new insights into the making of the enigmatic film.
As to why the UFO in the STS-48 footage was being shot at, Peters theorized that it may have been done to dissuade the craft from visiting the planet because the 'powers that be' want to keep the reality of the phenomenon a secret from an unknowing populace. To that end, he also surmised that the changing of the camera angle during the film was a deliberate maneuver by NASA to obscure the UFO from view after the space agency realized it had been caught on camera. Beyond that, Peters acknowledged the chilling possibility that the craft may have been determined to be hostile to the planet and, thus, the shooting could have been a defensive action. Regardless of the motive behind the shooting, Peters expressed consternation that such actions are being undertaken in secret without the input of the general population.
~coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/09/17~
 Websites: sts48.com, interworldinstitute.com

On the *Super Ancient Civilization* front, ARTICLE: "Highly Advanced Ancient Underwater City Discovered to be 32,000 Years Old CONTRIBUTOR: The Unsilent Majority. Dwarka, which translated means “gateway,” is an ancient city submerged off the coast of India that has also come to be known as “The Atlantis of the East.” In fact, it is not one city, but two cities that are larger than Manhattan Island, and artifacts recovered from those cities..." ~beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/09/highly-advanced-ancient-underwater-city-discovered-to-be-32000-years-old-3216138.html~

On the PTEROSAUR front, BLURB: "Flying 'Pterosaur' Filmed Over Idaho Neighborhood
A video recently posted to YouTube purports to show a prehistoric reptile soaring over a neighborhood in Boise, Idaho. Critics have suggested it could be a computer-generated hoax or possibly a radio controlled glider. According to Unexplained Mysteries, sightings of winged creatures are not uncommon in the United States. In 1977 three boys in Illinois were allegedly pursued by two gigantic birds, one of which caught and briefly carried away one of the boys before dropping him."
~coasttocoastam.com/pages/flying-pterosaur-filmed-over-idaho-neighborhood~

On the CHUPACABRA front, BLURB: "In Search of the Chupacabra ~ Saturday - September 19, 2015
Host Richard Syrett was joined by Fortean researcher Nick Redfern ~nickredfernfortean.blogspot.com~ for a discussion on his recent travels along the rugged back country of Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Texas, investigating the continuing legacy of the fearsome Chupacabra." ~coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/09/19~

On the LIFE BEFORE BIRTH front, BLURB: "Memories of Life Before Birth ~  Friday September 18, 2015
Did you know that many people have spontaneous memories of their lives before birth, and of coming into the womb? Elizabeth and Neil Carman didn't know that either, until they began meeting such people. Join them as they tell Whitley Strieber the wonderful story of before-life memory, and describe some cases with surprising validation. For example, there are people who have accurately described where their parents were during the moment of conception.
Others, like Whitley Strieber, have memories of entering the womb, and in the second half of the show, he asks the Carmans about what such memories may mean, and whether or not those who don't have them could recover them.
This interview with two deeply spiritual and yet rigorous researchers opens a door into an almost unknown aspect of human experience: memories of the mysterious world from which we came."
The Carman's website is CosmicCradle.com
~unknowncountry.com/dreamland/latest~

On the *ABANDON MOTHERSHIP EARTH* front, ARTICLE: "Are The Elite Building Space Ships To Escape The World That They Destroy?
By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die
The headline of the story at the Guardian caught us by surprise this morning and made us ask, is this another sign of things to come after reading the story, "What If The Mega-Rich Just Want Rocket Ships To Escape The Earth They Destroy?"
At 1st we thought it was some kind of joke until we researched it ourselves to find out that, indeed, several of the 'elitists' are now investing their money in space ships and space travel and as shared in the brand new video below from FaceLikeTheSun, are the elite now attempting to escape the damage that they have done by escaping off to other planets, Mars possibly?
Asking us why does everyone who achieves financial dominance over the planet immediately turn around and try to get off of it, are we simply watching the elite with their new play things or is there something much more to Amazon's Jess Bezos, Tesla's Elon Musk and Virgin Galactic's Richard Branson decisions to invest their money in helping people get off the planet Earth?
Just over 500 days ago, we were warned that we only had 500 days to 'avoid climate chaos' by French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius; have we reached a point in time when the planet is no longer 'saveable' and the 'new world order' has decided to vacate it before its' final destruction? As our videographer argues here, are the elite attempting to escape the 'firmament'?"
~allnewspipeline.com/Rich_Building_Rockets_To_Escape_Earth.php~


THIS FORECAST IS CONTINUED AT *TITLE MAGIC* ~titlemagic.blogspot.com~  
 
Angelic blessings from Volcano & Sedona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


Warning!!! The global elite [New World Order] does not want *you* to read this book. See ~ Powerful Dreams at my Kougar Kisses blog.

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS

~~~ Where angels fear to tread, 2012 Earth ~~~

World weary and worn out, the incarnated angel, Sedona, who believes she is merely human, has three choices after her old van breaks down.

Let the Nazerazzi squad of the North American Union capture her and force her into a FEMA concentration camp.

Walk out into the Arizona night desert, let the wildlife have a good meal with the hope her death will be quick.

Or does she dare trust the mysterious stranger suddenly before her?

Handsome as sin and all in black, he emerges out of the darkness.

Sedona wonders if the stranger on a superspeed motorcycle is her savior from the brutal endtimes.

Or, is he a roving cult member of the New World Order, hunting his next blood sacrifice?

***

It’s only a few days before Winter Solstice, December 21, 2012 ~ The end of the Mayan Calendar.

Sent from heaven to help Sedona save humanity, Zerr Dann knows the Divine is playing its last card on Earth.

He also knows Sedona is about to find out Christmas miracles still exist.

[Angelic Fantasy Erotic Romance]
~~~~~~

~~~ EBOOK & IN PRINT ~~~ a former #1 on Siren-BookStrand’s bestseller list

Author Discovery by BookStrand author, Lindsay Townsend.
~~~

~ HAVE A MAGICKAL WEEK ~

Kisses from Savanna Kougar...

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Siren-BookStrand Author of ~

All Shades of Blue Paradise
[World of the Blue Pearl Moon, Book 1]

When a Good Angel Falls ~ In Print
[Winter Solstice 2012, Book 1]

Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis ~ In Print
[New Atlantis Trilogy, Book 1]

Her Insatiable Dark Heroes ~ In Print
[Chrontropolis, Book 1]

Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ In Print

Branded by the Texans ~ IN PRINT ~ A Siren-BookStrand Bestseller!
[Three Star Republic]

Kandy Apple and Her Hellhounds ~  What happens when two of Hades’ most mission-accomplished Hellhounds find just the right witch for Halloween? ~ Ebook and In Print.

No comments: