Sunday, October 6, 2013

Life With Baby Doll: He Said “Yes”

 WARNING:  The links contained within this post will take you to sites with content for mature readers only.  However, this post is suitable for a PG audience

A K and Baby Doll Social Media
Andrew and John
Twenty-one years ago, John and I married as a perceived ‘straight’ couple in public, but  have lived privately as homosexual lovers. Because of our decisions, Baby Doll and I never got to have an openly gay wedding, other than in our hearts.  Since our coming out together (Coming Out as a Gay Transman and About John Jericho) on September 27th,  I have wanted to renew our vows publicly as gay men.  So this past week, I asked John to marry me again.
On Wednesday night, I told Baby Doll that I had some place special to take him.  I drove us back to the same spot where I first asked him to be my partner over two decades ago.  We arrived at the local community college in Hot Springs  shortly after ten p.m.  The campus was deserted, just like the first time I proposed to him.  This is the place where we first met, so I felt it only logical that is would be a romantic moment a second time.
NPCC Campus
NPCC College Campus, Hot Springs, AR
In the past twenty years the facility has undergone quite a few architectural changes,  and I  knew that the same bench I had first knelt in front of was gone.  However, I took John’s hand and led him to a walkway that separates some outlying educational buildings from the rest of the campus.   The path is wooded and provided the privacy I needed. The image I have included was taken quite some time ago of the area, but the path in the background is still much the same.
****
Dropping to one knee in front of Baby Doll, I took his left hand into mine.  Looking up into his eyes, I remained quiet for a moment.  In the moonlight, I could see the look on his face that I often try to elicit, but this time it shown clear.

“I think you already know why we’re here,”  I spoke softy.

My thoughts and emotions were  running wild, as my mind formulated a series of unspoken fragmented sentences:  ’So campy.  So flamboyant. Everything that a dominant top needs in a gay baby.’  When I finally managed to speak, I realized that my voice had dropped a couple of octaves, as it often does when I revisit my deep emotional and sexual attraction to John.

“Marry me again,”  I asked, “but this time as my openly gay lover?  From the moment I saw you, I knew you were gay.  I didn’t care if you hid it from others…it was never a secret to me.  The type of gay male I desired:  sweet, campy, flamboyant, and with such an undeniably homosexual vibe  walked into my heart and left such an overwhelming need to protect and provide for you as your lover.  I’ve never taken that responsibility lightly.    Baby Doll, you’re everything that a gay transman could ever hope for.  Marry me, John.”

While I had been talking, not only did his gay vibe rage, but I caught the subtle flutter of his eyelids.  When I finished speaking, he nodded his reply, as his eyes filled with tears.  Immediately I rose, pulling him into my arms.  As I cradled his body close, I whispered private words of love into his ear, brief detailed scenarios of our intimacy.

“Let’s go home, Baby Doll.”
****
John and I have not set a date for our vow renewal, however it will be soon.  Until then, I’ve created a Pinterest board titled, Andrew and John’s Gay Wedding that I will update frequently with ideas and images pertaining to this event.
To learn more about this series and find a complete list of archives visit:  Life With Baby Doll.  Due to the increasing popularity of these posts, I have created the permanent tab on my Website that contains information concerning the intense and passionate love affair that I share with John Jericho.
I enjoy hearing from all of my readers, and look forward to your e-mails.  Remember Love is Love…Period.
Andrew Signature



A K Author Small

Andrew K Kinley  is a ManLove erotic romance author for Siren-Bookstrand Publishing  and LGBTQ rights activist based in Hot Springs, AR.  All of his work can be found at:  A K Kinley. For questions or comments please e-mail him at authorakkinley@gmail.com.

No comments: