Sunday, September 29, 2013

Life With Baby Doll: Openly Gay, Turning Forty, and other Random Thoughts

WARNING:  The links contained within this post will take you to sites with content for mature readers only.  However, this post is suitable for a PG audience.

Andrew and John
This will be my first public post since coming out on Friday, September 27th, as an openly gay transman.  I will admit that I am a bit nervous, but also feel happiness in the fact that John and I can now live the public life we’ve always desired.  In case you have not had an opportunity to read our stories visit the following links:  Coming  Out as a Gay FTM Transman and About LGBTtube.com Co-Founder John Kinley Jericho.
First I am going to address a few e-mails from readers, as I replied to them individually stating that I would answer in my Life With Baby Doll post today. I am discussing these questions publicly for the benefit of others who may not have felt comfortable asking me for whatever reason. As my readers already know, I welcome e-mails and will reply to the best of my ability.  However, hate messages are not addressed.  I welcome the opportunity to be able to openly discuss LGBTQ topics.
****
Q.  Similar questions were asked concerning how I identify in regards to my gender and sexuality: 
A.  I was assigned female at birth…identify now as male…I am in love with a gay male…so I am a gay transman.
Q.  I can always tell when someone wants to ask me a difficult question by e-mail, particularly since I began my Life With Baby Doll series.  I smile, and wish that LGBTQ topics could be discussed without embarrassment.  These questions are usually buried within the body of the e-mail, or at the end, after the reader has tried to explain why they are asking.    With that being said, we are brought to more questions concerning my sexual relationship with Baby Doll.
A.  Collectively I will say, it’s okay, really!  I’m not angry, nor am I offended.  It’s only natural to be curious about topics that are not readily discussed, or part of what some in society would consider against the norm.  In my coming out story, I expressed the following:   “Love is love…period.  John and I make love as any gay male couple would.  I think those blanks can be filled in without any other explanation.  However not just in our sexuality, but in our relationship in general, I am the top and John is the bottom.”
As a gentleman, I do not feel like I should share any more details in this post.  In addition is my responsibility to provide not only John, but the relationship I share with him, a measure of privacy.  I hope everyone understands.  I will, though, offer my readers the opportunity to view a short story that I wrote recently entitled,  Playboy28.  The short was published at Siren’s ManLove Authors Website.  The story is about Reed Collins, a gay FTM transman, and his relationship with an openly gay biological male.  For those of you who are familiar with gay lingo, Reed and Levon are more versatile, whereas in my relationship with John, I am the top and John is the bottom.  If one is versed in reading ManLove erotic romance, I think the story is self-explanatory and can be readily applied to any questions.
****
Secondly, I turned forty today, and feel like I am exactly where I was meant to be at this stage in my life.  Of course I still have both short and long-term goals, as all of us do.  However, John knew that it was important to me  for us to be living an openly gay lifestyle by the time I reached this age, and through mutual agreement we felt that now was the right time.  One of the best birthday gifts that any gay man can receive is the ability to be openly loving and affectionate with his partner.
I love John’s camp and his flamboyance, and knew from the very beginning that he was the type of gay male that I would desire.  As for myself, I identify as a very masculine gay transman who wants to protect and provide for his partner.  This is just one of many examples of homosexual love, as I consider all types of relationship dynamics special.  Those concepts are also reflected in my writing as well.  I write about men who are tops, bottoms, versatile, and involved in many different styles of relationships.  There is no one way to be a gay male.  The concept of men who love other men is about more than sexuality, but loving the individual masculinity that comprises each of them.
To learn more about this series and find a recent list of archives visit:  Life With Baby Doll.  More will be added, as I continue to update this new site. Due to the increasing popularity of these posts, I have created the permanent tab on my Website that contains information concerning the intense and passionate love affair that I share with my partner, John Jericho.
I enjoy hearing from all of my readers, and look forward to your e-mails.  Remember Love is Love…Period.



Andrew K Kinley (A K)
E-mail:  authorakkinley@gmail.com
Website:  A K Kinley